Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Apparently it will be announced next week as they are currently having a new system put in
They can merge the old data base onto it,so all your season ticket details will be saved
But everyone will have to renew their cup schemes as they can not import bank or credit card details as your details are encrypted
In other words cup scheme renewal are not automatic next season

Apparently it will be announced next week as they are currently having a new system put in
They can merge the old data base onto it,so all your season ticket details will be saved
But everyone will have to renew their cup schemes as they can not import bank or credit card details as your details are encrypted
They arent using the people that have done tsb are they ?

So that'll be about 10,000 season card holders who's details will be lost

i dont agree with that. with all the 100s of millions in tv revenue, sponsorships, the owners we could easily lower ticket prices and make it more affordable. id say its the price of being a premier league club now...... look at spurs and others, huge increases in prices with no success/trophies. clubs have to be careful now, there are more empty seats at every ground and the biggest problem is that there are barely anyone 30s attending matches now. its going to be a huge problem in a few years when no one is replacing the older fans. its just pure greed from most clubs. all liverpool fans did was walk out the ground and liverpool easily lowered the prices, so they can do it.

your ssl3 ticket makes up a tiny section of the ground. in every other section it has gone up and i think fans are being pushed to the limit now, with lots not going. you can see it around the ground - mostly 50+ year olds and i know loads of people who have stopped. the main city supporters club need to stand up for the fans for once and actually demand affordable prices. Kompany is doing that now, which i hope makes a difference.
Well said. I’m in my mid 50’s and stopped going 18 months ago because of ticket prices and seat reallocation. I was in the East Stand Level 2, great seats. But my god, I had to pay for it, £850 per season. Then they built the Aguero Bar and told us all in our section, if we wanted to keep our seats we’d have to shell out £1,750 per season! Daylight fucking robbery. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask. The greedy fuckers didn’t want us there anymore, they wanted the corporate half n half scarfers. So I stopped going. Followed City since I was 10 years old and that’s how the suits treat us. So I’m afraid empty seats will just get more and more as I hear plenty of my mates saying they’re getting sick of being ripped off when there is so much money in football and that they don’t need to charge us at all to get into the games. Corporate greed is an evil cancer.

Well said. I’m in my mid 50’s and stopped going 18 months ago because of ticket prices and seat reallocation. I was in the East Stand Level 2, great seats. But my god, I had to pay for it, £850 per season. Then they built the Aguero Bar and told us all in our section, if we wanted to keep our seats we’d have to shell out £1,750 per season! Daylight fucking robbery. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask. The greedy fuckers didn’t want us there anymore, they wanted the corporate half n half scarfers. So I stopped going. Followed City since I was 10 years old and that’s how the suits treat us. So I’m afraid empty seats will just get more and more as I hear plenty of my mates saying they’re getting sick of being ripped off when there is so much money in football and that they don’t need to charge us at all to get into the games. Corporate greed is an evil cancer.
Should have moved to a different block. Missed a great season

In our dreams, probably. I still think sometimes that a Swales clone is running the ticket office.

In our dreams, probably. I still think sometimes that a Swales clone is running the ticket office.
You have the skills to sort it out
Do you want me to ask matron to let you out of the home to fix it
Let me know and I will ring her

Good luck in South Wales, I hope it works out for you.

Thank you. I’ve gone full circle by leaving and returning.

The train from Newport to Manchester and back again should be alright. Did it from Hereford for long enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.