New Kits 2018/19

That said, while I am happy they are releasing for Summer holidays, I am not quite sure I like us actually wearing it this season. Other teams have done that and I’ve always found it to be contrived and needy (“go out and buy it now you lazy b*stards, otherwise no decent signings for you this year!”).

Agree with all of this.

Finish out this year in the kit(s) that got us there.

Then release new for the summer.

Not seemed: we have generally always been well behind everyone else, up and down the leagues at home and abroad.

I’ve never understood why, as there is very little market analysis data showing it improves sales (revenue).

That said, while I am happy they are releasing for Summer holidays, I am not quite sure I like us actually wearing it this season. Other teams have done that and I’ve always found it to be contrived and needy (“go out and buy it now you lazy b*stards, otherwise no decent signings for you this year!”).
A bit like the old days when the club sold season tickets in March

There was a poll on here a couple of years back and I'd say 80% were in favour of the home kit I've described and they were split between the colour of the socks. FOC's were dark, nippers were sky. Pricks were white

As a FOC(if I correctly understand that term to be “f’ing old c*nt”), I’m a nipper in your poll!

Cheers! Made my day!

Agree with all of this.

Finish out this year in the kit(s) that got us there.

Then release new for the summer.
I think that after winning the League, and this being the last year of the Nike deal, they are seeking to get maximum leverage in the two kits (this one and next) by having the current one available as a CHAMPIONS 18 on the back shirt, and the brand new one, replete with GOLD BADGE ON THE SLEEVE, available after the Brighton game for the summer hols!

I’m a fan of the idea!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.