'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I genuinely hope they show the footage of the dippers coach 'welcome' from inside looking out. Then the world will know what utter C**ts they really are!

But it was only a few cans (history has already been rewritten)

they should, but "ongoing merseyside police investigation" will stop it.

Since some footage is already in the public domain, I don't see any prejudice that might arise from showing any footage that Amazon may have shot providing that there is no commentary. Doubtless the documentary-makers would take legal advice on that because it would make great viewing.

Does anyone know when this is going to be released?
(Apologies if someone has already asked this in previous thread)

Since some footage is already in the public domain, I don't see any prejudice that might arise from showing any footage that Amazon may have shot providing that there is no commentary. Doubtless the documentary-makers would take legal advice on that because it would make great viewing.
Maybe, but the documentary will have a narrated opinion on the action giving a viewpoint that may be construed as predjudice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.