Brighton tickets

Mate has 2 in East level 3 - one adult and one u 18 - £70 the pair

Now sold

Last edited:
I have Brighton and Huddersfield ticket for sale at £80 for the pair.Adult seasoncard in East stand level 3 row W.
I am a carer and cannot make these games,collect Middleton area or can post after payment.PM if interested.
Bought and sold loads on here since 2009.

Lucky enough to be over for the Huddersfield & Southampton game and now Brighton has been re-scheduled for the 9th, I'd love to get to that game as well. Very flexible on pickup/meet/drop off, just let me know if anyone can help a guy out :D

Hi I've still got 1 ticket in south stand level 1 118 for Brighton game £25 great seat meet in city square
Jim

Last edited:
Last home game of what will possibly be a record breaking season, in fact could be the last home game of the best season most of us will perhaps ever see and it looks like we'll struggle to fill the ground.

I know it's midweek, the leagues won, travel issues & people have things to do but it's all a bit sad.

3 adults. Row B East L1. Cracking seats. £60 for all 3 via PayPal net to me, please. I'll have to get e tix tomorrow when they open as the actual Seasoncards are in Coventry.

I have two Brighton tickets for sale - Colin Bell Stand level 1. Two adult tickets. Face value.

Last home game of what will possibly be a record breaking season, in fact could be the last home game of the best season most of us will perhaps ever see and it looks like we'll struggle to fill the ground.

I know it's midweek, the leagues won, travel issues & people have things to do but it's all a bit sad.
It’s a bit sad that they’re asking £45 to £51 for a Level 1 ticket given those factors. Why not just do it at £30 a ticket, as a bit of a thank you to the fans? That’s one thing that annoys me about this club these days; they’d rather have empty seats and potentially make £10k extra than forego that £10k and have the place full.

It’s a bit sad that they’re asking £45 to £51 for a Level 1 ticket given those factors. Why not just do it at £30 a ticket, as a bit of a thank you to the fans? That’s one thing that annoys me about this club these days; they’d rather have empty seats and potentially make £10k extra than forego that £10k and have the place full.
Agree fully

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.