West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what you get for posting at 4.30 am.

Seriously though, how does someone manage to have 5 spare tickets to pass on two days before the game.
People don't want to go now it's won
The ticket office had a load of returns for West ham this week

Can’t imagine anyone’s really arsed but did a Q&A with a West Ham site ahead of Sunday’s game if you want a quick read:

A good read and some excellent answers.
A pleasant surprise to see that some opposition fans actually like us, instead of the more customery jealous vitriol.

A good read and some excellent answers.
A pleasant surprise to see that some opposition fans actually like us, instead of the more customery jealous vitriol.

Always had a good connection with West Ham since the 87 relegation game.

Good lads the West Ham lot. Been in many a pub before games with them. They absolutely hate Spurs and Man U.

Hope we see more of Phil he really came of age yesterday. It was said on MOTD that world class players have confidence in him, and he is not afraid to use the ball, none of this safe passing that some youngsters do.
I've never seen a young lad so confident at this level - demands the ball and gets better and better every game he plays.

West Ham look like they will always concede, which suits us nicely, they will attack as they still need a couple of points to ensure survival, should be an open game.
Not sure the best way of picking up a couple of points is to attack City. My guess is, they'd be happy with a point from this game, however, should they lose, damage limitation regarding goal difference will be important. I think they'll sit back and defend personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.