Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the outcome had been had Raz or Gabby were spotted doing it?

In one post he's been downgraded to much better from a massive upgrade.... I wait an see thanks.

If you bring in someone who is much better than the person currently starting, that person is a massive upgrade to your team.

That's just a little bit of common sense.

Stop tying yourself up in knots.

I know it's a bit left field but given dippers supporers murderous violent ' istry and the attack on our coach should City refuse to play our away game against them next season unless the safety of our players & supporters can be guaraneed ( which given the performance of the Merseyside plod it clearly can't ?) Would we just be deducted 3 points ( which we rarely if ever achieve anyway at clanfield) ?

Didnt here much of an atmosphere today against Stoke , their supporters are just like their players , turn up and give 100% when they want to , f*cking frauds

A " not so famous Anfield night " you might say, but there are usually plenty of those throughout the season .

So let me get this straight....

Liverpool fans attack our team coach and supporters coaches previously and nothing is said and done (infact the club and police are complicit in the team coach attack openly doing nothing about it - the police standing by as fans stand on their vans etc to do this)

I remarked after that that the possibility of violence at the return fixture had increased (don't know if there was any) - but our club encourage our fans not to do anything to their team coach and as far as Im aware nothing was done.

Jump forward a little and now their supporters are hurt/severly injured by some Italian fans and they are once again pleading innocence and looking for sympathy from every angle. While Im not blaming the guy who has been badly hurt (and hope he makes a full recovery) the club and the fan base have to take a very long hard look at its self. They are directly responsible for the trouble that happened and could potentially happen when they visit Rome. Ironically pleading for safe passage for their fans and and team coach when they do visit Rome.....if there is trouble it will be down to them and their previous actions.

They are the biggest hypocrites going. It is not a coincidence that the largest tragedies in and around football grounds in recent years (besides the fire at Bradford City - why don't we have an annual memorial for that at every ground??????????) have all involved the same club...Liverpool FC.

They have never and will never take any responsibility for anything....they attack any media (and i hate the media) who dare say anything against them...their pundits openly court other players from other clubs in the media, encouraging them to move to Anfield but openly criticise Sterling creating a media frenzy around the player (remember when Rooney left Everton for utd as well - fans outside his house in balaclavas etc) - Scousers are the worst type of human beings and the epitome of everything that is wrong in this country.

Didnt here much of an atmosphere today against Stoke , their supporters are just like their players , turn up and give 100% when they want to , f*cking frauds
great result as well

If chelsea can get 3 pts (HT 1-0 up vs Swansea) and then smash them next week at anfield (they will have played Roma a few days before)...their place int he top 4 is looking dodgy...spurs play watford at home on Monday night I think - don't often want spurs to win but I bloody want them to win every game now till the end of the season

So let me get this straight....

Liverpool fans attack our team coach and supporters coaches previously and nothing is said and done (infact the club and police are complicit in the team coach attack openly doing nothing about it - the police standing by as fans stand on their vans etc to do this)

I remarked after that that the possibility of violence at the return fixture had increased (don't know if there was any) - but our club encourage our fans not to do anything to their team coach and as far as Im aware nothing was done.

Jump forward a little and now their supporters are hurt/severly injured by some Italian fans and they are once again pleading innocence and looking for sympathy from every angle. While Im not blaming the guy who has been badly hurt (and hope he makes a full recovery) the club and the fan base have to take a very long hard look at its self. They are directly responsible for the trouble that happened and could potentially happen when they visit Rome. Ironically pleading for safe passage for their fans and and team coach when they do visit Rome.....if there is trouble it will be down to them and their previous actions.

They are the biggest hypocrites going. It is not a coincidence that the largest tragedies in and around football grounds in recent years (besides the fire at Bradford City - why don't we have an annual memorial for that at every ground??????????) have all involved the same club...Liverpool FC.

They have never and will never take any responsibility for anything....they attack any media (and i hate the media) who dare say anything against them...their pundits openly court other players from other clubs in the media, encouraging them to move to Anfield but openly criticise Sterling creating a media frenzy around the player (remember when Rooney left Everton for utd as well - fans outside his house in balaclavas etc) - Scousers are the worst type of human beings and the epitome of everything that is wrong in this country.

Bang on the money mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.