West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Pep, the league is over, let Diaz & Foden start the game.

I am sure the team is good enough to win with them.

Pep will only start them if he feels they deserve it. I'm sure both will get plenty of minutes over the next four games though.

Would prefer them to get minutes in the home games that are left , away games against relegation strugglers are always battles , but both should be ahead of Yaya .although i would be tempted to start Yaya against Brighton and make him captain , a fitting farewell

Can’t imagine anyone’s really arsed but did a Q&A with a West Ham site ahead of Sunday’s game if you want a quick read:

Some great comments on there from West Ham fans.

I remember in the 90s, City and West Ham often got mentioned as “everyone’s second favourite club”, you certainly couldn’t say that about City now, but I’ve always had a soft spot for them as a club. Seemingly a lot of their fans still feel the same about City.

I think because they don’t have the glory fan / keyboard warrior element to their fan base like the other London clubs and the Shite and scouse shite do, their fans are made up of traditional match going lads, much like City’s, so they recognise the loyalty we’ve shown the club through the lean years.

I hope we beat them of course, but wish nothing but the best for West Ham in the future, proper football club and proper fans.

Met a young Hammer on the bus in London last week , he was on the way to the Emirates. Really nice lad , very self effacing and complimentary of City.

Some great comments on there from West Ham fans.

I remember in the 90s, City and West Ham often got mentioned as “everyone’s second favourite club”, you certainly couldn’t say that about City now, but I’ve always had a soft spot for them as a club. Seemingly a lot of their fans still feel the same about City.

I think because they don’t have the glory fan / keyboard warrior element to their fan base like the other London clubs and the Shite and scouse shite do, their fans are made up of traditional match going lads, much like City’s, so they recognise the loyalty we’ve shown the club through the lean years.

I hope we beat them of course, but wish nothing but the best for West Ham in the future, proper football club and proper fans.

A mutual respect grew between us after our relegation game there plus they hate the rags like we do.

Like us they have stayed loyal without winning a trophy for years and on the whole have stayed fairly good humoured and don't appear to have that cockney arrogance about them. Their downside is the big mouthed Karen Brady, she really should be kept in the background.

Quality comments from the ham fans, respect sent the opposite way as well. I hope they stay up and do well next year.
But down to business, 3 goal win for city if we keep up our energy levels.
I'm sure the team won't drop down any gears, these records are there for the taking and within their grasp. The only thing better than winning thr league is to break records along the way.
I would like to see mendy start this one, let's see him in action. I would really like to see foden in as well.
Possession for city will be in the high 70's I think, ham will be playing for a counter goal or set piece, it's their only hope really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.