Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that the people at uefa will recognise that the scousers brought it on themselves by playing at ultras and ban both Roma and liverpool from europe or at the very least make them play the whole group stages of next season behind closed doors

Mind you if they do a closed door ban then it will be no different than yesterdays game for the dippers

The article was strongly criticised by Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson who tweeted: "I demand to know how you could ever believe it was acceptable to publish [his] piece about Liverpool fans, two years to the day after the Hillsborough verdict."

So, the Mayor of Dipperpool is saying no-one can say anything bad about Liverpool FC on or even around the new Dipper Holiday known as “Hillsborough Day”?

How fucking deluded and up their own arses are they?

I also note, with extreme prejudice, the new found zeal with which, after the antics of their own fans TWICE in their last two CL home games, the whole world is supposed to place a protective bubble around Liverpool and their fans from the naughty Romans! These pricks advertise to do it, get goaded by their players and managers to do it, do it, get charged by UEFA, do it again (albeit without the bricks and bottles to the Players Coach), one of their fans ends up in hospital, and the whole fucking world is supposed to be sending flowers to, and be on high alert for news from, the ICU?!

Now they’ve had their intimidation fun, it’s all hands to the pump to protect every last Dipper in Italy for the next week! Fuck that!!! We were real supportersand ignored the goading to replicate anything even approaching their nonsense when they came to the Etihad, but Rome will be a different kettle of fish. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people!!
The whole city is absolutely barking.

Maybe they'll be otherwise engaged by local activities such as smashing up the local pizza shops, vandalising Fiat cars, announcing a city-wide ban on eating pasta products etc etc. This is 2018 and this is Liverpool FC - thuggery and intimidation off the field, skull-duggery on the field. It's the only way they can handle big games and is fucking pathetic.

The article was strongly criticised by Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson who tweeted: "I demand to know how you could ever believe it was acceptable to publish [his] piece about Liverpool fans, two years to the day after the Hillsborough verdict."

So, the Mayor of Dipperpool is saying no-one can say anything bad about Liverpool FC on or even around the new Dipper Holiday known as “Hillsborough Day”?

How fucking deluded and up their own arses are they?

I also note, with extreme prejudice, the new found zeal with which, after the antics of their own fans TWICE in their last two CL home games, the whole world is supposed to place a protective bubble around Liverpool and their fans from the naughty Romans! These pricks advertise to do it, get goaded by their players and managers to do it, do it, get charged by UEFA, do it again (albeit without the bricks and bottles to the Players Coach), one of their fans ends up in hospital, and the whole fucking world is supposed to be sending flowers to, and be on high alert for news from, the ICU?!

Now they’ve had their intimidation fun, it’s all hands to the pump to protect every last Dipper in Italy for the next week! Fuck that!!! We were real supportersand ignored the goading to replicate anything even approaching their nonsense when they came to the Etihad, but Rome will be a different kettle of fish. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people!!
The Mayor of Liverpool, a bloated tosser who epitomises the cult of victimhood.
Looks like he's just eaten the total contents of the local foodbanks.

_63688954_jex_1540633_de27-1.jpg

Again, using Hillsborough to eradicate any criticism of the wonderful scamps.

I wish I had been a better pupil at school and had learnt to express my feelings by written words...

...then I might be able to explain just exactly how much I loathe and detest Liverpool FC and everything connected with it.

I fucking hate the Red Scousers...

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.