West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

I say it on every post-match thread - there isn't another footballer on the planet who gets regularly and incessantly fouled than Sterling and who gets fuck all for it! Had that been Lanzini Swarbrick would have ripped off his top lip attempting to blow the whistle for a pen! Shocking refereeing. The lino was flagging for summat but his flag was pointing the other way. I think there might be a rule that it's a foul given away if Sterling gets fouled

Completely agree with this. In the past Sterling has gone down easily , sometimes for England as well - BUT he is fouled more than any City player.
Maybe he is too quick for the Officials and opposing fans. IMO - Probably - in the Refs. meetings - Sterling is mentioned frequently and they decided that when he got the penalty at Spurs (replays showed outside the box) - Refs. mark his card. - wankers

Sterling was phenomenal in a dominant display. Jesus had his best game in a while, too.

21lmt1d.jpg

100% If Sterling was playing for it's never there fault dippers he would be getting penalty after penalty.

They fucking hate us & even more now where pissing on everyone's party.

Fuck am all we will do it our way...

What we're watching just isn't real. It bears no relation to any football played in this country ever. It's a privilege, an honour but christ will be a hard act to follow.

Surprisingly (?) there are people in this forum disagreeing with you. On the other hand, you have Moyes insisting on 3 CBs throughout the match, I mean even after City's 4th goal. Like so many of his coleagues, his true objective was to avoid further humiliation. That's what's unreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.