West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

Ref gave us nothing all through the game and we still win in a canter , pundits gave us nothing but we still won in a canter , love the way they try to ignore our sheer brilliance and just confirms how Ratboy,Redknapp,Souness and others are hurting . Good performance all round , and didnt even realise Merlin wasnt playing thats how Gundogan was today ,also the way Delph is playing he should be in the World Cup squad before the Rag clown Daley Young.
Can you imagine if the Rags or Dippers were 18 points ahead what sort of salvating and arse licking would be going on , maybe we should accept we will never get the plaudits that this team and Pep really deserve because i have watched the Premier league since its inception and this team is definitely the best ever to grace top flight football

What the **** was up with super Kev today? I've never seen him give the ball away so much, and he looked absolutely bollocksed! Such a shame he's going off to the world cup because he needs a proper rest as do the rest of em.

I thought exactly the same

Asside from hitting the panic button for 10 mins when West Ham scored against the run of play that was a pretty damn fine performance.
Sterling was great (asside from a couple of chances he shoud have scored from). As was Jesus who was pretty good too.
The team clearly want the records and the title "Centurians".
Ottamendi is having a bad time at the moment though. He just seems to lose it when we concede.
As to the officiating the less said the better. Total garbage from start to finish.

Last edited:
Has anyone got a link to the highlights of the game or full match? Or any idea how to watch? I missed the match and can’t find it anywhere!

Ref gave us nothing all through the game and we still win in a canter , pundits gave us nothing but we still won in a canter , love the way they try to ignore our sheer brilliance and just confirms how Ratboy,Redknapp,Souness and others are hurting . Good performance all round , and didnt even realise Merlin wasnt playing thats how Gundogan was today ,also the way Delph is playing he should be in the World Cup squad before the Rag clown Daley Young.
Can you imagine if the Rags or Dippers were 18 points ahead what sort of salvating and arse licking would be going on , maybe we should accept we will never get the plaudits that this team and Pep really deserve because i have watched the Premier league since its inception and this team is definitely the best ever to grace top flight football
Not so sure we haven't had the plaudits Jimbo Souness has definitely given City praise as do many. Gundagun has been AWSOME in the last 4-5 games really found his feet now since his very bad injuries. I've said from the Chelsea game away Delph has been our unsung hero & again proved his weight in gold & could save us a few Bob in the Summer.

We ain't getting anything off any ref or fucking linesman we have to do it ourselves & score.

Here's to next week it's going to be a cracking day on Sunday.

Great composed controlled performance apart from 15 minutes when we seemed to stop playing cos it was so easy

If we’d have really wanted to we could have scored 7 or 8 in that second half

Totally bizarre performance by the ref

Chasing the game from this...

What is it with refs and Sterling they give him fuck all...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.