West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

I thought exactly the same
If I played like that when I was bollocksed I'd be the first name on the England team sheet.
KDB was his usual brilliant self. Tackles, passes, ball control, awareness & tactical nouse. He is the skipper on the pitch telling people where to go/pass he hits a ball as well as anyone I've seen, with either foot, & nobody does more to turn defence into attack.
Sorry, chaps, but he was my MOTM

I'm sure you'd have said the same with Burnley, Palace, Everton etc

If Pep finds Ederson taking a penalty disrespectful, he's not going to weaken the team when our results can still affect others. It's evident he's set on breaking these records and playing his strongest team; even Yaya is getting minutes ahead of the youngsters.
The youngsters have their entire careers. Yaya has three games left. Lets just enjoy his swansong.

Another thoroughly enjoyable day out with the Blues, even if I had to sit with West Ham fans (in block next to City supporters).

Thought we were a bit sloppy in first half and was very disappointed that we let them score but delighted how we came out in the second half and just killed the game off. In the end the Irons just played dead in the hope that City would not savage them any more.

Never seen an English team quite like this. Never been a better time supporting City.

Not so sure we haven't had the plaudits Jimbo Souness has definitely given City praise as do many. Gundagun has been AWSOME in the last 4-5 games really found his feet now since his very bad injuries. I've said from the Chelsea game away Delph has been our unsung hero & again proved his weight in gold & could save us a few Bob in the Summer.

We ain't getting anything off any ref or fucking linesman we have to do it ourselves & score.

Here's to next week it's going to be a cracking day on Sunday.
That’s cos he is scared of his city supporting missus (and rightly so!)

What the **** was up with super Kev today? I've never seen him give the ball away so much, and he looked absolutely bollocksed! Such a shame he's going off to the world cup because he needs a proper rest as do the rest of em.

I thought exactly the same

"I must not get wound up by idiots trying wind ups on forums."

JJ

Was in the posh seats, nearest to the city fans, superb support, good performance..... certainly the best team ive seen in 40 years of watching us cant wait for next season :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.