West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

The supporters in the ground loved Yaya coming on and he was quite superb.
Yes, heard the singing loud and proud. I think he has played very well the last couple of games. I hope he starts vs Huddersfield as Captain and scores.

Well played City, we march on.

I listened to the radio and at 2-1 had that oh no feeling and was relieved when the half time whistle blew. Then in the second half the threat from West Ham disappeared. What happened at half time I wonder, did we change tactics in any way?

Another excellent performance from the Champions. Apart from a 10 min spell just before half time we were in complete control and we should have won by 6 or 7.

Sterling was superb with his brilliant runs and deserved a goal. Just needs to improve his finishing and he will and we have a world class on our hands. Otamendi has been brilliant all season but needs to cut out those reckless challenges and was perhaps a little lucky today not to be sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.