Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a game that had five goals had 10 min game time(us), But a shit game that had 3 goals (rags) had 15 ?
The mind boggles

We'll improve the team and squad in the summer and will be even better next season.

No **** will get near us.

We will make some purchases, but easy to forget how young the likes of Sane, Sterling and Jesus are. They are on a big learning curve and each of them will get better and better over the next 2-3 years.

The worst part of Fellaini’s goal is that a draw would have put the margin at 18 pts, which is the record! Twat!

Nice of the MOTD team to ignore us and focus on slagging off West Ham. They're very insecure, aren't they?

The worst part of Fellaini’s goal is that a draw would have put the margin at 18 pts, which is the record! Twat!

I bought a Sky one day pass yesterday and said to my ERO that it was the best eight quid I spent all day, and repeated it when the Arse scored. I turned off and went to the Napoli game when Bogbrush turned in the 95th cross from the halfway line!

Now the Napoli game?? Juve get a leg up with a 6th minute sending off! I didn't see the incident. Anybody confirm it was a sending off? Six minutes? Mind we had an early one from Crapps a few seasons ago. How long did Dedryck last v The Arse? Was it four mins or eleven?

I bought a Sky one day pass yesterday and said to my ERO that it was the best eight quid I spent all day, and repeated it when the Arse scored. I turned off and went to the Napoli game when Bogbrush turned in the 95th cross from the halfway line!

Now the Napoli game?? Juve get a leg up with a 6th minute sending off! I didn't see the incident. Anybody confirm it was a sending off? Six minutes? Mind we had an early one from Crapps a few seasons ago. How long did Dedryck last v The Arse? Was it four mins or eleven?
Koulibaly took out an attacker in on goal. Defo red. Even did the VAR to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.