Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC

asffff.jpg

Am I missing something here?
Not sure what you mean, nothing wrong with the caption assuming they've done their research on the Shelvey info.

Mancunian accent?

Wants to watch good football?

Recognises rags won’t win league playing mourinho’s turgid dross?

Obviously a blue on the wind-up

My first thought! And how does Zab get credited with that own goal. it brushed his arse on the way in from Rice's shin. Had Zab been on the bench it would have gone in anyway!

But as I awoke this morning to the tones of R2 I thought yesterday was an hallucination. The Big Thin Greek Sportsy on CE's show ran with MANUre, Arsene, Celtic and Hamilton. Not a whisper of 100 goals+ at Wiiiiiiist Hiiiiiiiiim!

Rice defelcted the ball goalwards but it touched Zabba on the way in. A bit unfair on Zabba I thought as it would have gone in anyway but according to MOTD the Premier League decided the own goal was Zabba's.
Agenda, but every City fan loves that Zaba scored our 100th goal of the season!!.

Rice defelcted the ball goalwards but it touched Zabba on the way in. A bit unfair on Zabba I thought as it would have gone in anyway but according to MOTD the Premier League decided the own goal was Zabba's.

Ah right. I didn't watch MOTD, and watched the match on an American Joan. Not that I'd take their word for anything anyway. You do wonder whether they would have given it to Zab if Evra hadn't headed it into his own net. Picky, I know :D

breaking News.... The FA are set to review the second goal scored at West Ham on Sunday. Originally thought to be an own goal by former City Legend Pablo Zabaleta (he is the ####ing man), it is now thought that Harry Kane had the last touch, and therefore will be credited with this goal!

i noticed Zabba was the 1st west ham player to begin applauding (with real enthusiasm as well) in the guard of honour. i really do like that man....a lot!!!
I’m surprised...and not...that he went over to the Vity fans (after the WH players had left the field) to applaud them. Not sure I’ve ever seen an opposing player, who scored a match winning OG, clapping the away fans with the away team before. Special circumstances, some might say, but I know how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was my turnstile coppers paying his wages!

Zaba bleeds blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.