Are you Padr81?

It’s more a case of correcting myths and educating the masses why fans of all clubs post on opposition forums. Helps if there’s good debate to be had too of course. I don’t need acceptance from any oppo fan for City’s sponsorship deals, for example, but I’ll sure as hell point out any hypocrisy when shit gets spouted. I’m a lot more energised than Padr81 when I’m debating on there but he himself has had some epic run-ins with some posters and even copped a ban over Christmas whereas I didn’t.

Your fellatio must be better than padr81

It’s more a case of correcting myths and educating the masses why fans of all clubs post on opposition forums. Helps if there’s good debate to be had too of course. I don’t need acceptance from any oppo fan for City’s sponsorship deals, for example, but I’ll sure as hell point out any hypocrisy when shit gets spouted. I’m a lot more energised than Padr81 when I’m debating on there but he himself has had some epic run-ins with some posters and even copped a ban over Christmas whereas I didn’t.
Seconded.

It’s not sucking up.

As numerous united fans have found when posting here when posting reasonably, if they then stray into mild abuse or fantasy - they’ll get banned.

The same would happen in any oppo forum.

IIRC padr81 isn’t on BM.

I joined up to red cafe to see how long I would last putting rags right on the wrongs they spout on there. I find it hilarious how they all of a sudden are crying crocodile tears for human rights issues in the UAE just because their team ain’t top dog anymore and that Manchester United are a bastion of everything that is right. I highlighted the treatment of the Munich survivors by United and one uneducated rag thought I was on about Matt Busby’s gran kids not being aloud to use hospitality at Old Trafford. They have no awareness of their club and what it’s got up to in the past.

Got banned a few weeks after the old Trafford derby for informing them they played cowards football. The truth hurts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.