Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Bit odd only Brennan running this, nothing on the OS, no Cityzens emails etc (unless I just haven't got mine). I've no doubt Brennan's article is true but can't see where City have announced anything.

If each player took a £1k per week pay cut then the 3% increase (yet again) would be more than covered. I wonder if enough bad coverage is generated the club may have a rethink and either freeze or reduce prices. Why would the MEN not have the story embargoed until it has run on the OS

Last edited:
Think that's it for me Friday night's Saturday nights and a price increases it's getting a joke

3% will be about £12 on my ticket, pain as I would have liked a freeze but 3 pints roughly extra for the whole season isn't the end of the world even after the previous rises.

Following the Etihad Airlines model, bleed your loyal customers dry then lose them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.