Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Just had an email through now £400 for the middle of SS3 on gold. Can't remember if I paid £380 or £390 last season.

Greedy greedy ****s 3% is nothing to them but will be a lot to some
It's the cumulative increases year on year that kill you ... sure all the usual suspects will be on saying it's only a couple of quid a month but it's several hundred pounds over the years since the move to the Etihad ... there must come a point where the price cannot be justified and having ditched platinum and buying anything from the club it's getting nearer as there is no further way of saving money .

Just had an email through now £400 for the middle of SS3 on gold. Can't remember if I paid £380 or £390 last season.

So yours is up maybe 5%!

Well if the club increases mine that's me staying away from Champions league games again out of principal

I think the club gate receipts are around £2M per game
If that figure is correct and ticket prices are subject to an average of a 3% increase, that's just over £1M extra revenue for the 19 league matches!!!

So yours is up maybe 5%!

Well if the club increases mine that's me staying away from Champions league games again out of principal

I think the club gate receipts are around £2M per game
If that figure is correct and ticket prices are subject to an average of a 3% increase, that's just over £1M extra revenue for the 19 league matches!!!
Just checked was £390 last season so only a tenner which I'll suck up.

However, in the last few years I've gone from Platinum to Gold, SS1 to SS3 & ditched the CL games...I'm almost running out of things to get rid of now.

£10 increase for me in SS3. In the scheme of things its not that much but the principal is frustrating yet again. The difference to City is insignificant.

I'll buy again because I'm an idiot, but I'll have to give serious consideration next year (19/20 season).

Mine gone up in 107 from £800 to £845 wankers I’ll still renew though.
Notice even the south stand £299 tickets have gone up to £310

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.