Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rice defelcted the ball goalwards but it touched Zabba on the way in. A bit unfair on Zabba I thought as it would have gone in anyway but according to MOTD the Premier League decided the own goal was Zabba's.

Harsh, but similar logic as a shot from Sane brushing Sterling and going in - last person hit counts.

Harsh, but similar logic as a shot from Sane brushing Sterling and going in - last person hit counts.

I was always of the thinking that if the original shot was on target and hit an opposition player and deflected in, it was the strikers goal. Only if the original shot was off target does the OG count and the ball was on it's way in on Sunday. It may well be different if it hits a team mate and deflects, ask Harry Kane

I was always of the thinking that if the original shot was on target and hit an opposition player and deflected in, it was the strikers goal. Only if the original shot was off target does the OG count and the ball was on it's way in on Sunday. It may well be different if it hits a team mate and deflects, ask Harry Kane

I think you may have hit on the reason - 'off a teammate'.

For once a United fan is right.

Click on the link and listen to him on BBC Radio.

And he has a Manc accent for a change.

'We're not gonna win the league playing football like that' - Manchester United fan
John compared his side to Manchester City, 'They get in behind teams quicker, they don't allow teams to get behind the ball.'

He went on to state that, 'For me, Mata is the only one with a bit of creativity in him.'

Their lack of creativity, John believes, is holding his side back from having a chance of winning the Premier League.

Manchester United are currently second in the division, 16 points behind rivals Manchester City.

This clip originally aired on 606 with Kelly Cates and Adebayo Akinfenwa.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p065pqyp
How Juan Mata isn’t the first name on their team sheet every week is a mystery to me. It must be because Mourinho just doesn’t like him. At Chelsea Mata won their POTS two years running, then when Mourinho turned back up he sold him. Bizarre

He’s into his Fred Perry casual gear Mata, n’all. What’s not to like haha?

Or, indeed, if it passes through a team mates shadow without changing direction.

In the Times today Henry Winter writes a thousand words basically saying it’s all Roma’s fault except when it’s England fans whereas the loveable scallies (my words) are victims and blameless

In the Times yesterday Matthew Syed did a thousand words on a similar theme with the usual faux pseudo psycho babble and the usual “it’s only a few” idiots but obviously more then a handful (that would be 5) of idiots. Then he says 99.99 per cent of dipper fans are fine .... try the maths ... using 0.01% is five then it’s 5 from 50,000 if it’s 50 then it’s out of 500,000 and if it’s 100 then it’s out of a million ....

Time for me to cancel my Times subscription - again. So far I have a 100% success rate at getting a 50% reduction for 25% of a year.

Come on City .... and Roma and Chelsea

In the Times today Henry Winter writes a thousand words basically saying it’s all Roma’s fault except when it’s England fans whereas the loveable scallies (my words) are victims and blameless

In the Times yesterday Matthew Syed did a thousand words on a similar theme with the usual faux pseudo psycho babble and the usual “it’s only a few” idiots but obviously more then a handful (that would be 5) of idiots. Then he says 99.99 per cent of dipper fans are fine .... try the maths ... using 0.01% is five then it’s 5 from 50,000 if it’s 50 then it’s out of 500,000 and if it’s 100 then it’s out of a million ....

Time for me to cancel my Times subscription - again. So far I have a 100% success rate at getting a 50% reduction for 25% of a year.

Come on City .... and Roma and Chelsea
BBC news this morning, all about concerns about Roma fans, not one word about the dippers being utter ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.