Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

mine has gone up £20

It’s annoying but frankly if an extra 3% means you can no longer afford to buy a ticket then it doesn’t really sound like you should buy a ticket even if the price had stayed the same. An extra quid a game should drive nobody into financial difficulties.

That's not how it works.

The extra quid a game has been EVERY year for however many years. There's also the fact petrol, food, bills etc all go up as well while our wages stay the same.

That's not how it works.

The extra quid a game has been EVERY year for however many years. There's also the fact petrol, food, bills etc all go up as well while our wages stay the same.

I don’t think it has been every year. There was a freeze two years ago and there is things you can do to reduce your cost e.g. sell one game on ticket exchange this year and you’ll get more money back than the 3% rise.

Also 3% increase is basic cost of living raise so you should get something around that a year at work.

Have renewed but will drop champs league & cups. I’m so annoyed that after a very successful season that us fans have been slapped in the face again with a rise.

The amount of revenue city will receive from the sky tv deal, the prize money from the cup final and the premier league will be decking huge and sponsorship too

Directors at city are out of touch with fans.

In simple terms what’s the benefit of platinum over gold for the sake of an extra £50 a year? The extra points aren’t really needed as I don’t generally get close to away tickets anyway
Double loyalty points is it really. But with City giving 20% of away tickets to tourists I rarely get chance to buy away tickets these days.
You need to be in cup schemes to get Wembley FA cup final tickets but I'll borrow my friends Club Wembley seat unless we're playing Chelsea.

If I go for one of the £299 tickets, I take it that all tickets get allocated then I am allocated what is left. How soon would I be informed? Is it something people recommend? I go to matches on my own btw. Thanks

Totally scandalous from the club to put prices up.

The bad press and PR that will follow is it really worth it.

Mine has gone up £20 which is fine but does the club actually need £10-£30 from the average man or lady in the street with all the money in the game. Fans need to boycot the pies beers will not be spending a penny at the ground.
The point of we are champions and watching great football is irrelevant it's the principle.

It is like the boiling frog. The club offer 10 monthly installments at no extra cost and slowly rise the price until the median is about £1k in 6 years time.

People will say "my ticket only cost £100 a month" but in effect a lot of fans can only afford it due to the club 'loan' and will be boiled alive by the time they realise it.

Only some notice, they have had enough it has just got a bit too hot and they are jumping out. It happened last season and will do again every time, and the soft underbelly of new fans will be spending money on the London Jaguars instead after a couple of indifferent seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.