The 100/104 goal chase

Are you really motivated by City doing 100 points a season? Does it capture your imagination, or are you ready for Summer?

for me,it was all about winning the title and the Champions League, but now we're here and so close to the end of the season, I really want this team to go down in history. Doing the treble would have been amazing, but getting 100 points would also be amazing too. Now we are here, I really want us to do this. That last game at Southampton is shaping up to be titanic

The nearer we get to the 100 the more I want it!!
I want this team to be remembered for decades to come, not just by us city fans, but by the whole footballing world!
Too score over 100 goals and get a century of points would be monumental and historic as we all know, the premier league is the hardest league in the world to win as it's so competitive and it's the only league where the bottom teams are good enough to beat the top teams. I want us to do it after all the experts saying pep couldn't play his brand of football in England.
I really want us to be forever known as The Centurions. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.