West Ham(A) Post Match Thread

If you went to West Ham in the 70s you wouldnt have loved thete fans .they were only to eager to give you a kicking .many City fans never went to West Ham in 70s & 80s

The world moves on mate. I doubt I would have liked a minority of City fans around that time.

Great club for me and its sad to see what the owners have done.

What identity would that be with all the bubbles in the air?
It's just a ongoing soap opera.

Probably a very similar identity to us 10 years ago. Passionate, loyal support, with little success and a few relegations competing againt more successful neighbours.

So, grabbing the ball with both hands and stopping opponent from getting it isn’t a yellow?

It’s a moot point, and one I made in the spirit of irony, but not sure why you’re being such a pedant about it?
It would be if it stopped a promising attack, or Sterling had done it to try and score.
Caution if a player "handles the ball to interfere with or stop a promising attack; handles the ball in an attempt to score a goal (whether or not the attempt is successful) or in an unsuccessful attempt to prevent a goal"

It's not pedantry - just explaining the laws so that people don't get misapprehensions about the laws. (I had fun on Saturday giving an offside for a player who had run back into his own half, with the free kick for offside inside his own half).

Just watching ref watch on premier league today and Allan Wiley was looking at the Sterling no-penalty. He said “ it’s not very often I have to say I have no idea what the referee was thinking but this is one of those times - clear penalty” He then goes to say he is amazed that the referee compounded his error by awarding West Ham a free kick for handball. I don’t really buy the conspiracy theory. I think it’s simple incompetence. the current roster of premier league refs is truly awful.

Just watching ref watch on premier league today and Allan Wiley was looking at the Sterling no-penalty. He said “ it’s not very often I have to say I have no idea what the referee was thinking but this is one of those times - clear penalty” He then goes to say he is amazed that the referee compounded his error by awarding West Ham a free kick for handball. I don’t really buy the conspiracy theory. I think it’s simple incompetence. the current roster of premier league refs is truly awful.
we all have our own beliefs, but it is illogical . Sky put £5 billion into the FA , they are a media company that makes money selling an image, they have bought the FA for a limited time and utd is the market leader, utd makes more money for Sky than any other company, and both benefit with utd getting more air time than any other company, there have been many rules and laws changed for utd one of the most important was the creation of a pot b which did away with every team getting equal air time, When it comes to Refs a lot of people believe they get a back hander the opposite is true, Arsenal fans found that every Ref Ferguson moaned about was demoted, after the lesson was taught every one of them in their first utd game gave utd a controversial decision ,
In short the FA punished every Ref that did not give Sky the image they wanted, these days as with Sunday it is the linesman who is making the mistakes no one names the linesman when they make the mistakes,
utd have been successful since Sky arrived and have failed since BT arrived this maybe coincidence but BT are not using utd as their market leader

The world moves on mate. I doubt I would have liked a minority of City fans around that time.

Great club for me and its sad to see what the owners have done.
The world not moved on for many of there fans the other week women and kids were very scared and frightend as fans fighting each other

The world not moved on for many of there fans the other week women and kids were very scared and frightend as fans fighting each other

Ha. You have to be winding me up if these are your reasons for disliking West Ham. Judging whole groups of people by the behaviour of a minority is always a daft exercise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.