Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

The bottom line is it's someone's job and responsibility to show to our owners that match day revenue is increasing. Our owners don't live in the world most of us do. I'm pretty sure that they won't see a 3% increase as anything too tasking for the fans to swallow - rightly or wrongly. They want to grow the club and that includes increasing all forms of revenue.

They are the best owners in the world but no one is perfect.

And just to say this isn't a defence of the increase, it's just the way I see the reality of it.

When do they go on sale to the people who want to purchase a season ticket for the first time (assuming they have a season card)?

If were really bothered by the price increase and agree the club doesn't give a toss if you don't renew then any protest would have to be TV visual.

We all know the media like to have a stick to beat the club and the club is more interested in the media than they are about us. So how about a mass walk out at the end of the game on Sunday (for those that don't leave early to miss the traffic) A trophy presentation in an empty ground would make a statement seen around the world and wouldn't be positive viewing for our board (lets see how they spin that). Doesn't hit anyones pocket, we've already had a pitch invasion, we've all already seen trophy presentations and it makes a peaceful statement.

Personally I'm not arsed about the price increase because that's now the only money City will get out of me, just have to convince my lad that Puma kits are rubbish and that he doesn't want them any more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.