Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Constant failure in Europe, a humiliating FA Cup Final defeat, numerous sackings (I’ve not bothered checking what happened in Russia) and awful man management skills including the Tevez and Balotelli car crashes.

He’s a deeply arrogant man and won’t last with the pressure cooker job of managing his country. To see numerous Blues with no interest in England wishing Italy well is sickening. And that comes from a Wales fan.
You need to have a lie-down.

Constant failure in Europe, a humiliating FA Cup Final defeat, numerous sackings (I’ve not bothered checking what happened in Russia) and awful man management skills including the Tevez and Balotelli car crashes.

He’s a deeply arrogant man and won’t last with the pressure cooker job of managing his country. To see numerous Blues with no interest in England wishing Italy well is sickening. And that comes from a Wales fan.
Hi Chappy

think he'll make a good international manager :)
Me too.

He's with them just long enough to motivate them and not piss them off!

Mario will be better than Neymar in 2 years time.

:)

He left 5 seasons ago and we've won a total of 3 knock out ties since then, so maybe the issue runs deeper than the manager. What's more important is he is the manager who got us there to begin with and completely changed the mentality of the club. He seemingly got more out of Balotelli than anyone else has managed and Tevez has a league title and FA Cup from his time under Mancini. The players and whoever decided to sack him the night before the FA Cup final were the reason we lost, not him.

The only reason I can think that someone would not remember him fondly would be if they were related to Mark Hughes. Did you say you were a Wales fan?

I'm not biting......

Good luck......loved what he did for us.

He left 5 seasons ago and we've won a total of 3 knock out ties since then, so maybe the issue runs deeper than the manager. What's more important is he is the manager who got us there to begin with and completely changed the mentality of the club. He seemingly got more out of Balotelli than anyone else has managed and Tevez has a league title and FA Cup from his time under Mancini. The players and whoever decided to sack him the night before the FA Cup final were the reason we lost, not him.

The only reason I can think that someone would not remember him fondly would be if they were related to Mark Hughes. Did you say you were a Wales fan?

We’ve won more than three knock out ties since Bobby left.

Or do you mean three knock out competitions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.