Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

I think that the supporters should show their disappointment with the increase on the first home game of next season, or the BHA game, by either

Being in their seats as the teams come out, then leave just before kick off and move onto the concourse for five minutes, then return, or

Stay on the concourse and don't take their seat until five minutes into the game

Great article.

Click on the link for the rest of the article.

The problem the fans face is that there has been no co-ordinated action against such increases. A little bit of bad press as some supporters groups comment on how unfair the hike is, while one or two banners inside the Etihad for the closing games of the season, can all be brushed under the carpet when the vast majority of those affected renew their season tickets come what may.

That tells the club they can get away with doing it because there will be little collateral damage. It plays on a fear of missing out -- could you imagine being the supporter that cancels their season ticket out of principle and misses being there for the single greatest season in City's history?

That's the thought process the marketing department is banking on when push comes to shove, and it would take a particularly strong-willed individual to decide against buying a ticket after years of emotional attachment.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club...-increase-shows-contempt-for-match-going-fans
If the club knock £100 off each season ticket. They can make it back by buying cheaper players then we can have seasons like the last one under Pearce. No thanks I will pay the extra and watch the best. Sorry.

If were really bothered by the price increase and agree the club doesn't give a toss if you don't renew then any protest would have to be TV visual.

We all know the media like to have a stick to beat the club and the club is more interested in the media than they are about us. So how about a mass walk out at the end of the game on Sunday (for those that don't leave early to miss the traffic) A trophy presentation in an empty ground would make a statement seen around the world and wouldn't be positive viewing for our board (lets see how they spin that). Doesn't hit anyones pocket, we've already had a pitch invasion, we've all already seen trophy presentations and it makes a peaceful statement.

Personally I'm not arsed about the price increase because that's now the only money City will get out of me, just have to convince my lad that Puma kits are rubbish and that he doesn't want them any more
Thank feck your not arsed about the increase.
Hate to see what you would come up with if you were annoyed.

I used he ticket exchange once this season, but it doesn't seem to be taken off the price of next season's price. Is it a case of having to ring the ticket office to sort it out?

I used he ticket exchange once this season, but it doesn't seem to be taken off the price of next season's price. Is it a case of having to ring the ticket office to sort it out?
Only if they managed to sell your ticket on. If they did, then you should have been notified and it should automatically come off the price when you renew. It will appear when you check out if you do it online.

Been said many times already with all the money being pumped into the game did they really need to increase it by £20. Still cheaper to go to away games than watch at home.

opponents are raving about our empty seats and they are right as well. We do have empty seats, especially middle tier. so club should do something about filling those seats. May be reducing the price of those tier rather than increasing the cost will help. In this era of tv dominance, increasing the price of the seats is not a good idea. We must have full house especially in big games.

Absolutely nothing worse than those crowing about not being bothered about the price increase.

Wonder if they'd walk into a bar and declare their delight at a price increase to their favourite beverage.

No one should ever be happy or indifferent about paying more. That's the sort of reaction that leads to most price increases.

Only if they managed to sell your ticket on. If they did, then you should have been notified and it should automatically come off the price when you renew. It will appear when you check out if you do it online.

It did sell and is showing on the ticket exchange, but not showing when I look at my renewal price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.