Rudd quits

She has clearly been told off previously for not taking sufficient care over her choice of words. Politicians generally need to take extreme care over what they say, particularly in the aftermath of Rudd getting the sack for this very reason. It's not like she is the only person on the planet that has difficulty with public speaking.
Riiiiiigght.

Most people with that issue aren’t fucking MPs and they don’t try and get in front of a TV camera every three day.

You’d claim black was white to defend Labour/Putin/Assad wouldn’t you.

Riiiiiigght.

Most people with that issue aren’t fucking MPs and they don’t try and get in front of a TV camera every three day.

I don't think you necessarily need to be a good public speaker to be a good MP.
I'll defend what I believe to be correct, regardless of whether it is unpopular. You carry on living in your fantasy world where the west can do no evil.

I'll defend what I believe to be correct, regardless of whether it is unpopular. You carry on living in your fantasy world where the west can do no evil.
And you live in yours where Abbott is both intelligent and a good MP. I’m certainly happy to be on my side of that fence.

It certainly helps though as history has shown.

Personally, I would expect an MP to be able to communicate their ideas or have at least a competent level at orating to be a prerequisite of the role. Also, the more worrying thing about those interviews isn't the fact that she is clearly a weak public speaker, but it's her ability to be completely flustered at the first sign of pressure. The previous video about policing numbers, she brought on herself. She gave some shite figures, failed to readdress them and allowed the interviewer to make her look a fool.

Not a good look for someone in her position.

Riiiiiigght.

Riiiiiight.
I mean Mavis is really good at public speaking and interpersonal skills, n'est ce pas?
Keep defending Tories/Saudis/Erdogan mate.

I honestly believe that Abbott is physically unwell. Her radio meltdown last year was indicative of someone who wasn't really functioning well, on any level.

I honestly believe that Abbott is physically unwell. Her radio meltdown last year was indicative of someone who wasn't really functioning well, on any level.
Yeah she's had problems in the past...I think she's on the edge.

"People with type 2 diabetes using medication can be prone to “hypos” if they fail to eat food regularly, which can cause dizziness and confusion."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.