Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Out of the 6 match day tickets I have bought this season 5 have been £41 or less, £33 the cheapest. The only one dearer was this weekends Huddersfield ticket at £53. They are too high but in my opinion only by £5 - £10. If they ranged from £28 - £45 I think that would be about right
For Brighton, the rearranged midweek game, tickets on Level 1 are £45 or £51. That is absolutely scandalous l.

At the end of the day, City is a business and we are the customers. That is the bottom line and is all that matters. What pisses me off though is the shear hypocrisy of the club who make out that they care about the fans as it's good for PR when deep down they couldn't give two shits.

We are approaching an era when there is more money circulating in the PL than ever before. Every single stakeholder in the game is benefitting from this except the one who clubs claim to care about the most - the fans. Agents, players, owners are earning more than ever before and transfer fees are at an all time high but yet the cost of being a supporter is consistently rising.

For Brighton, the rearranged midweek game, tickets on Level 1 are £45 or £51. That is absolutely scandalous l.
And after the trophy presentation on sunday v huddersfield,there are gonna be 100's if not 1,000s of empties with it being a school night too,I will be there and my nipper,i hope everyone else is too.

Talking about tickets and prices.

Tickets on Viagogo for the Huddersfield Match.

Pick up on event day. Hmmm???

And a massive fail by Viagogo. Can you spot it?

IMG_2768.png

IMG_2769.png

At the end of the day, City is a business and we are the customers. That is the bottom line and is all that matters. What pisses me off though is the shear hypocrisy of the club who make out that they care about the fans as it's good for PR when deep down they couldn't give two shits.

We are approaching an era when there is more money circulating in the PL than ever before. Every single stakeholder in the game is benefitting from this except the one who clubs claim to care about the most - the fans. Agents, players, owners are earning more than ever before and transfer fees are at an all time high but yet the cost of being a supporter is consistently rising.
If the FA capped agent fee at half a million a transfer all fans could be let in free. City fans should get on board and organise a fixture early next season where we all agree to spend nothing not 1p on campus that nominated fixture. That would grab attention of the bean counters and media.

RE: £30 away tickets being cheaper than many home ones / Seasoncards divided by 19. Away tickets are capped at that price. City didn’t choose to charge away fans that. I’m fairly sure top clubs were charged £50 / £60.

It’s all hearsay but I was often under the impression that we voted against it as a club. Wouldn’t surprise me tbh.

100% would recommend, even more so if you're a solo match goer.

Yeah its basically whats left after all the renewals and relocations, so they start to fill the gaps with the £299 tickets. Obv its a lottery but I've been lucky with good seats in 2 of my 3 seasons on value gold so it gets the thumbs up from me.

If you're budget conscious (like me) then I'd say its a no brainer to try and snag one.

Where on the site is the link for the Value Gold season tickets? Is it on the email link the club sent yesterday or is just through the regular ticket portal where you buy your away tickets?

3% increase equates to the .10p put on your Pint each Budget... are so many really whining still... it’s embarrassing... Stop it!! Please!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.