Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense. Their goal difference may already be poor but it's 4 better than Stoke, who can win their last two games and finish above Huddersfield given the latter's opponents.
Yes but realistically Southampton and Swansea are bigger threats to Huddersfield. It’s very unlikely that either of those teams will draw level with huddersfield without at least maintaining their superior goal difference. It might happen but I just don’t see it being likely enough that it will affect the way Huddersfield will play against us

Time to stand on the opposition throats till the end of the season and show them no mercy. 5-0

With the title in the bag, all the talk now is of the exciting relegation fight. I haven't heard anything in the media to say that City can also have a massive impact at the bottom of the table. Go back two games and we had Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield, Brighton and Southampton for the run-in. Nil points for any of them and a pounding on the goal difference to boot. I think we'll send one of them down as a consequence of playing us at the wrong time of the season.

With the title in the bag, all the talk now is of the exciting relegation fight. I haven't heard anything in the media to say that City can also have a massive impact at the bottom of the table. Go back two games and we had Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield, Brighton and Southampton for the run-in. Nil points for any of them and a pounding on the goal difference to boot. I think we'll send one of them down as a consequence of playing us at the wrong time of the season.
Seems like pretty much everybody played us at the wrong time of the season :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.