TV Series

Think it’s been renewed for another 2 seasons. Would probably be enough and will be remembered as a classic.

Finished episode 4 now of the Americans final season, can’t see a happy ending there.

Whilst I’m completely zombified on my new medication, I’ve just started watching True Detective on NowTV. I’m only on the second episode but it’s been promising thus far. Harrelson and McConaughey (?) are great as the mismatched pair of detectives.

Best pals in real life, I believe, the chemistry jumps off of the screen...

Harrelson’s past is as sketchy as it gets, who would of thought that Woody from Cheers had a father who was a professional hitman for the mafia...

Best pals in real life, I believe, the chemistry jumps off of the screen...

Harrelson’s past is as sketchy as it gets, who would of thought that Woody from Cheers had a father who was a professional hitman for the mafia...

He's a really frustrating actor, capable of being absolutely brilliant on form but unfortunately that doesn't come around all too often, although he was great in 3 billboards recently.

Is it just me or does the guy who plays Sheriff Romero look like the original Norman Bates actor?

6id8ch.jpg

See at 2:25.

I don't know why I've subjected myself to it, but I've been watching the second series of the Shannara Chronicles on Netflix and jesus Christ is it an abortion. I really liked the books (not the first one which is almost a scene for scene copy of LotR, but the next ones are good generic fantasy fun) so I really wanted the show to at least be alright, but it's just so fucking awful.

The acting is terrible, the plot is all over the place and they don't remotely stick to even the fucking time frame of the books. They've crowbarred characters from hundreds of years later into the series, changed everything about them except their name and then given them shitty storylines that make no sense. Honestly, I've no idea how Terry Brooks agreed to this or why anyone thought this tween sack of shite would be popular. I have to assume Terry has an expensive coke problem and needed the scratch.

I don't know why I've subjected myself to it, but I've been watching the second series of the Shannara Chronicles on Netflix and jesus Christ is it an abortion. I really liked the books (not the first one which is almost a scene for scene copy of LotR, but the next ones are good generic fantasy fun) so I really wanted the show to at least be alright, but it's just so fucking awful.

The acting is terrible, the plot is all over the place and they don't remotely stick to even the fucking time frame of the books. They've crowbarred characters from hundreds of years later into the series, changed everything about them except their name and then given them shitty storylines that make no sense. Honestly, I've no idea how Terry Brooks agreed to this or why anyone thought this tween sack of shite would be popular. I have to assume Terry has an expensive coke problem and needed the scratch.

Loved the books (Shannara Chronicles) Watched the 1st and 2nd series. Thought it got better each episode. If i hadnt read the books i probably wouldnt have watched it.
Its been canceled now.

Did you no Ivana Baquero who plays Eretria in Shannara was the girl in Pans Labyrinth.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/shannara-chronciles-canceled-spike-paramount-network-1202666359/

images

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.