Are You Doing Anything To Protest About The Latest Season Ticket Price Increase?

It's not though is it Bill!

As I said earlier. The new parking restrictions has put the cost of attending up by £100, plus this season's ticket rise and next season's
So the difference between 2016/17 and next season, 18/19 is £145

I'm now at £900, so it's league games only, no cup

The other thing is that after next season there is a new kit deal which we are led to believe will bring in an extra £20M-£40M in revenue, so really, what's the point of a price rise that brings in £800K?
the club can't control parking but I take your point.

ticket wise I thought we froze them last year? maybe we will again next year. football is too expensive I agree , what i'm saying is the increase is pennies. if we all sat down and worked it out we would go nowhere near a game, its frightening.
i'm swerving games like the charity shield and league cup aways, I don't blame you at all for avoiding the cups, Pep rotates, refs stiff us and we go out. might join you :)

the club can't control parking but I take your point.

ticket wise I thought we froze them last year? maybe we will again next year. football is too expensive I agree , what i'm saying is the increase is pennies. if we all sat down and worked it out we would go nowhere near a game, its frightening.
i'm swerving games like the charity shield and league cup aways, I don't blame you at all for avoiding the cups, Pep rotates, refs stiff us and we go out. might join you :)
No mate they went up last year an all, frozen year before if I'm not mistaken.

its pennies ffs. what a team we have, what a manager and what an owner. some fans are an embarrassment to our club. you want to pay 10 quid a match go and watch Bury and co.
Pennies do matter to those of us on minimum wage rates. The extra doesn't affect me but I assume the rises will continue as the club attracts more and more tourists and the club eventually won't give a shit whether you or I renew or not.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but if you're that incensed by the price rise and genuinely think it's outrageous and unacceptable, then don't renew your season ticket.
Dropping a cup scheme is just something you can post about on here to moan and whinge. Give up your ticket altogether and walk away, that's a proper protest.

Although that probably won't happen. Because 3% is fair enough when you consider we're watching the best football the league has ever seen.
Some people just love to moan.

Pennies do matter to those of us on minimum wage rates. The extra doesn't affect me but I assume the rises will continue as the club attracts more and more tourists and the club eventually won't give a shit whether you or I renew or not.
to be fair if I was on a minimum wage I would not be going to a premier league game, city or otherwise. football has gone mad.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but if you're that incensed by the price rise and genuinely think it's outrageous and unacceptable, then don't renew your season ticket.
Dropping a cup scheme is just something you can post about on here to moan and whinge. Give up your ticket altogether and walk away, that's a proper protest.

Although that probably won't happen. Because 3% is fair enough when you consider we're watching the best football the league has ever seen.
Some people just love to moan.
agreed.
yes football is dear but 3% is fuck all.

No protest from me as I'm all right jack ;-)

Typical season card costs per game for an adult. Good deals to be had considering what's on display but the most expensive seats in the East and CB stands are pushing the limit imho.

South Stand:
Cheapest £16.31 per game
Most expensive £34.50 per game

Family Stand:
Cheapest £21 per game
Most expensive £30.50 per game

East Stand:
Cheapest £21 per game
Most expensive £49.50 per game

Colin Bell Stand:
Cheapest £21 per game
Most expensive £49.50 per game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.