Ross McCormack

bluethrunthru

Been something of an arse throughout his career - won't kick a ball this season for Villa but if they get promoted he will get a £1m bonus. Representative of all that is wrong with football outside the PL? Desperation to get promoted leads to some fucking mad contractual arrangements like this and the Jack Rodwell situation where he was taking £70k pw out of Sunderland and the then manager Coleman didn't even know where the fuck he was.
Houses need to be got in order.

Wasnt he done for manslaughter after a car accident as well?

Been something of an arse throughout his career - won't kick a ball this season for Villa but if they get promoted he will get a £1m bonus. Representative of all that is wrong with football outside the PL? Desperation to get promoted leads to some fucking mad contractual arrangements like this and the Jack Rodwell situation where he was taking £70k pw out of Sunderland and the then manager Coleman didn't even know where the fuck he was.
Houses need to be got in order.
He did know where Rodwell was,he chose not to play him
It is Sunderlandstill fault they gave him an obscene weekly wage
Would you turn it down if it were offered to you

No same surname different person
Yep, you're right. Just looked it up.

Agreed.

I can think of a pisstaker at my workplace who's paid well for minimal effort. The perfect job :D

In an interview Coleman said he didn't know where he was. And no I don't blame him - I don't blame anybody doing it - why wouldn't you? Its the clubs fault as you say. I know Mills did the same to us but I never blamed him as I would have done the same - just as we have watched various failed rag signings over the last 5 years leech money off them for sub standard performances.

The point I was making though was whilst we and the rags and others in the top flight can afford it - and others like Burnley and Huddersfield etc no doubt have contingencies in contracts for the eventuality that the club goes down - there are just mad examples by desperate clubs in the Championship that are personified in the Rodwell and McCormack situation - who the fuck negotiates the contracts at these clubs? The cleaning staff?

In an interview Coleman said he didn't know where he was. And no I don't blame him - I don't blame anybody doing it - why wouldn't you? Its the clubs fault as you say. I know Mills did the same to us but I never blamed him as I would have done the same - just as we have watched various failed rag signings over the last 5 years leech money off them for sub standard performances.

The point I was making though was whilst we and the rags and others in the top flight can afford it - and others like Burnley and Huddersfield etc no doubt have contingencies in contracts for the eventuality that the club goes down - there are just mad examples by desperate clubs in the Championship that are personified in the Rodwell and McCormack situation - who the fuck negotiates the contracts at these clubs? The cleaning staff?

He didn't know where he was "in his head mentally" not in a missing person scenario lol

Didn't we do the same with a certain England right back. Was it a 4 yr contract when he has already mentally hung his boots up.

Can't bear to see him talking shite on Sky nowadays

Has he not kicked a ball for Villa this season through choice or have they just not picked him?

The Sunderland/Rodwell one is weird because they both seem to blame each other, Jack even talks about playing for England again that doesnt sound like someone refusing to play to me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.