Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last tuesday I went into the Nespresso shop in Liverpool to get my usual capsuals. I spotted am espresso called "Roma", so naturally I bought a packet of 10. I had 2 of them last tuesday. Roma scored twice.

Well, I think you need to get on the caffeine trail today, the remaining 8 will do please.

Last tuesday I went into the Nespresso shop in Liverpool to get my usual capsuals. I spotted am espresso called "Roma", so naturally I bought a packet of 10. I had 2 of them last tuesday. Roma scored twice.
It is your duty to look like this by the end of the match tonight
bushbaby-05.jpg

If Liverpool don't get through this tie it will be the biggest collapse in my living memory, worse than PSG at Barcelona for 2 reasons. 1 Roma aren't that good, 2 the referee will be pro dippers.

It would be just typical if they won the CL and usurped our amazing Premier League season! That said it is brave man that will back against Real with their final know-how and Klopp's cup final paralysis.

DcHMGmhWkAIfh2Q.jpg

I see Klanfield hasn't changed much since i was last there in the 80s

The statement on that flag is so far away from the truth I can hardly believe I am on the same continent as them at this moment ................ clearly a message from inside their bubble with no idea that everybody outside thinks.... no we don't laa.....

Those fucking flags.

But they're innocent right, and do nothing to antagonise the locals. Especially not going to the biggest attractions in the city and waving around a shit flag.

The statement on that flag is so far away from the truth I can hardly believe I am on the same continent as them at this moment ................ clearly a message from inside their bubble with no idea that everybody outside thinks.... no we don't laa.....
Same narrative as all the "you can't buy our history" bollocks, like anyone would want their history. They are deluded, they do genuinely believe everyone else wants to be them. Presumably it hasn't dawned on them that actually everyone and anyone could choose to support Liverpool if they were that desperate to be them but fortunately in reality most people would sooner eat their own shit than be them.

Liverpool FC have advised their "supporters" than under no circumstances should they walk to the stadium as they fear they will be attacked by Roma Ultras. The sheer hypocrisy of the twats is unbelievable...perhaps they should issue the same warning to every club that has the misfortune of having to play at Klanfield. But apparently it's ok to turn a blind eye to the behaviour of their own vile, racist, scum ...usual airbrush from histree. Come on Roma!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.