Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

WOW!! Definitely worth going for.. i take it if you dont like the seat they give you, you cant ask for a refund or a different seat? lol

I phoned customer services up and asked about this before I switched to value gold today.
The seats are totally random and basically are to fill the empty single seats dotted around the ground
so they could literally be anywhere. All season tickets are 'non-refundable' however if you pay by direct debit
you could just stop your direct debit when you felt like it and the ticket would lapse.
The guy on the phone told me they expect to be sold out of value gold seats round about Friday.

I phoned customer services up and asked about this before I switched to value gold today.
The seats are totally random and basically are to fill the empty single seats dotted around the ground
so they could literally be anywhere. All season tickets are 'non-refundable' however if you pay by direct debit
you could just stop your direct debit when you felt like it and the ticket would lapse.
The guy on the phone told me they expect to be sold out of value gold seats round about Friday.

thanks for the tip.. i have heard theyre like gold dust.

I’ve lucked out this year, my dad’s ticket in family stand level 2 has dropped £300 as he’s now a pensioner - more than the cost of my 2 boys’ tickets combined. So for one year only I’m not grumbling.

Sure I’ll be back to shaking my fist at the ticket office again in twelve months

Contemplating renewing for a value seasoncard in place of my gold seasoncard. I'm in Level 2 241 north stand, right next to East Stand padded seat area atm. Love the view, but atmosphere isn't the greatest most of the time and for cup home games I get tickets in the south stand because of that. £580 for next season in my current seat, but almost £300 saving with value seasoncard at £299. Where do the club relocate you for value seasoncard, is it mostly top of south stand level or just luck of the draw as one of my mates has been put in front level 3 colin bell for this season.

Anyone know where the value gold tickets are located in the ground? Are there specific sections like really low down or really high up? Or could it be anywhere..

Got my cheapo tix today too. Talking to chap in ticket office, it could be anywhere in the ground incl singing section & family stand. he siad you could even be very lucky and have a padded seat on half way level 2. This season I have been on Row 3 Poncho Alley for £400 so even if I get same I'll have saved a ton.

Got my cheapo tix today too. Talking to chap in ticket office, it could be anywhere in the ground incl singing section & family stand. he siad you could even be very lucky and have a padded seat on half way level 2. This season I have been on Row 3 Poncho Alley for £400 so even if I get same I'll have saved a ton.

Did he mention the Tunnel Club?

Has anyone else not had the renewal email?
I'm on DD if that makes a difference

im trying to find out if my old man would be able to get one of them 299 tickets or is it just renewals who can get them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.