Champions League Games 1/2 May

He's good but he's a poor mans Gabby Jesus really and without a Salah or Coutinho to play off he struggles.
Well I’m sure any player would struggle if you take good players out around them? Firmino is a freak CF, he’s got the physicality of a CF but the brains of an attacking midfielder. I gurantee you you take him out and it wouldn’t be the same.

With City smashing all premier league records the media will be hoping the Bindippers win champions league so they can have wall to wall coverage of the scouse bastard's

Are Liverpool in the CL just Leicester in the Prem, 2015-16? They seem to win without having much possession, but by being very efficient on the counter attack against teams that are essentially better than them and therefore come out and attack them. It doesn't work for Liverpool in the league, because too many teams feel inferior and play defensively, and they can't consistently break down parked buses like we can.

Unplayable, give over that European heavyweight that's Stoke managed it. Teams that play a bit more conservatively in general do better against the dippers. We crushed them at home by playing them of the park and shit officiating decided the quarter final.

With City smashing all premier league records the media will be hoping the Bindippers win champions league so they can have wall to wall coverage of the scouse bastard's

Let them.

If anything I want the pressure on Liverpool next season.

If they win this competition all the pressure will be on them to win the league next season.

Don’t remember the standard of the CL ever being this poor. So many defensive errors in this CL it’s ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.