Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

Nope. I think that footballisfixed blog a load of bollox, we’ve had the most decisions against us but I can still be level headed about it and accept some team has to have the most decisions against them. Just the way the cookie crumbles. I don’t often any hammers fans claim the game is fixed against us, sure there’s certain individuals who look to gain but as a massive network from top to bottom all corrupting against West Ham and others selected i find laughable. Refs make mistakes - it will always happen. Just like VAR will make mistakes. Any sign of corruption with absolute proof then yes, they deserve the biggest punishment. Everything else is just conjecture.
I take it the word "discrepancy" has eluded you when looking through the data he compiled on that blog?

To dismiss the bottom two teams(City and West Ham) on his list being so far away from any other teams with "it's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes" over two different seasons, seems a little naive to me.

Scoff about "tin foil hats" all you like but equally "burying your head in the sand" is the term used for those who stray too far on the other side of the fence. Seems like our choices are either we are Paranoid or Gullible if it's as black and white as some make out it out to be.

Last edited:
I take it the word "discrepancy" has eluded you when looking through the data he compiled on that blog?

To dismiss the bottom two teams(City and West Ham) on his list being so far away from any other teams with "it's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes" over two different seasons, seems a little naive to me.

Scoff about "tin foil hats" all you like but equally "burying your head in the sand" is the term used for those who stray too far on the other side of the fence. Seems like our choices are either we are Paranoid or Gullible if it's as black and white as some make out it out to be.

for what possible reason is the whole FA/Refs etc against West Ham and purposely give us wrong decisions to lose games ?

Likewise, they’re doing a pretty awful job considering Man City are steam rolling the Premiership and on course to get a record amount of points and goals.

It’s skewed data for the authors agenda that serves no real purpose except to get fans riled up and scream agenda every time a decision goes against them.

Don't particularly think there is actual match fixing going on in the premier league, however I think that referees can approach a match in how they want to ref it. That is Sterling fouled, no pens. Fernandinho fouls, yellow cards/ red cards. Fergusons rags, don't give pens at the swamp or you get demoted. Etc. Need Var asap.

It will happen. They are introducing it very slowly which is exactly the right way - as there is going to be loads of trial and error as we are seeing from games around the world using it.
I'd rather see errors and know their trying to get to the right decisions than the constant how shall I put it human errors by the officials we're seeing week in week out,I mean sky sports even do a ref watch every week the officials are that bad,at the end of the day certain clubs didn't want var brought in and you'd have to be pretty naive to not know why.

I'd rather see errors and know their trying to get to the right decisions than the constant how shall I put it human errors by the officials we're seeing week in week out,I mean sky sports even do a ref watch every week the officials are that bad,at the end of the day certain clubs didn't want var brought in and you'd have to be pretty naive to not know why.

Not when half of fans for all clubs still don’t want it. Only have to see the VAR thread on here and the amount of people who are unwilling to accept it - part of the reason is they can’t accept teething problems,it’s going to be used more in Cup competitions. I do agree we should have bought it in - but I can see why fans and clubs don’t want to rush it in

I feel that VAR is being introduced as poorly as possible deliberately in an attempt to 'show' it's a bad idea.

Absolutely this.

They want fans to be fucked off with it before its barely even begun and you have to ask the question why is that?

Absolutely this.

They want fans to be fucked off with it before its barely even begun and you have to ask the question why is that?

There will never be a perfect system to get all decisions correct because so many people see decisions differently - VAR is happening, we’ve lived without it for over 100 years, you can’t just implement something this huge without trial and error.

There will never be a perfect system to get all decisions correct because so many people see decisions differently - VAR is happening, we’ve lived without it for over 100 years, you can’t just implement something this huge without trial and error.
With offsides it should be very clear as you are either on or offside - it doesn't matter by how far. Using VAR would have seen a different result in out CL game against the dippers and would have seen the rags finish mid table last season

So in your words they can't implement var without trial or error so what difference does delaying make?Var was deliberately fucked up in the trials so people wouldn't kick up a fuss when certain influential clubs voted against it,you only have to look who they put in charge of it (Neil Swarbrick) for fucks sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.