Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

im trying to find out if my old man would be able to get one of them 299 tickets or is it just renewals who can get them?
Just for renewals I think mate.
If he’s on the waiting list he’ll get an email telling him when he can buy.
If he’s not on the waiting list, if he buys a citizen membership then he automatically goes on the waiting list.
Think that’s right

With the club justifying the price increase to cover increased operating costs, why not make savings by getting shut of the daft tins full of tat that the cards are sent out in?

My card has gone up by £15 which I'm sure can't be far off the price of producing metal tin, scarf, book, badge, stickers etc etc plus postage. I would be just as happy to get the card in a normal envelope - same as you get from the banks - with a nice letter from Pep thanking me for my loyal support!

With the club justifying the price increase to cover increased operating costs, why not make savings by getting shut of the daft tins full of tat that the cards are sent out in?

My card has gone up by £15 which I'm sure can't be far off the price of producing metal tin, scarf, book, badge, stickers etc etc plus postage. I would be just as happy to get the card in a normal envelope - same as you get from the banks - with a nice letter from Pep thanking me for my loyal support!
And get rid of Showsec and the web-site designers

Contemplating renewing for a value seasoncard in place of my gold seasoncard. I'm in Level 2 241 north stand, right next to East Stand padded seat area atm. Love the view, but atmosphere isn't the greatest most of the time and for cup home games I get tickets in the south stand because of that. £580 for next season in my current seat, but almost £300 saving with value seasoncard at £299. Where do the club relocate you for value seasoncard, is it mostly top of south stand level or just luck of the draw as one of my mates has been put in front level 3 colin bell for this season.

They sit you anywhere it to fill up single seats that they would struggle to sell.

Just for renewals I think mate.
If he’s on the waiting list he’ll get an email telling him when he can buy.
If he’s not on the waiting list, if he buys a citizen membership then he automatically goes on the waiting list.
Think that’s right
cheers mate.

Got mine today. CB 329. Was up in the gods at the back of SS 317 last year so this is a big plus. £299 value gold - thank you Sheikh Mansour!

I thought the VG seats weren't confirmed until after the renewals window closes?

20 years ago we would have snapped hands off to be where we are. Season ticket since 1984 and more value today than ever before, thank you Sheikh Mansour, thank you City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.