Kanye West Loses His Cot-Dam Mind...

He's just a free thinker. He'd never have been a slave as he'd have just explained to them that he didn't think it was for him and they'd probably have just made him king

I’ve always felt that too. In fact, the main thing that perplexes me about the Americans, is they haven’t done that yet.

He’s a delight. As well as the greatest genius that has ever lived. He makes Hawkins, Einstein and that other guy, seem as crap at big sums as me.

Get it sorted America for fuck sake. Times running out.

Yep given plantation slave owners were a tolerant and understanding lot on the whole :)

A lot of them where very, very affectionate to their Slaves. Including Jefferson, who was particularly fond.

Paragons of virtue and humanity to a man.

Kanye is right but keep telling yourselves that every black person that doesn't stick to the liberal script is a nutter or an uncle tom. Watch the flood of hit pieces against the guy for having the gall to try and leave the Democrat plantation.

Nothing quite like assuming just because somebody is black we all have to think the same way and have identical politics, but it's those other people who are the racists right?

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives. - Malcolm X

Malcolm makes excellent points. It is interesting that the right choose to divert attention of what he said, by illustrating that there are problems deep rooted across all political persuasions.

You can bet your ass that although liberals could and should have done more, they never lynched them. Now, call me a guy who likes facts, but many were murdered by racists, conservative Christians.

I’m not black, but by fuck I know who I would choose in a lucky dip.

And it ain’t the right.

I hate this fooker with a passion...

...but he makes some salient points in a terrible terrible way!

The phrase "even a broken clock..." comes to mind with this dickhead.

In my view, you can't be a dumb 'genius'...

He’s been reading the Da Vinci code again......

I’d of no qualms of sectioning him if he came to me as a a patient, bat shit crazy!!

He’s been reading the Da Vinci code again......

I’d of no qualms of sectioning him if he came to me as a a patient, bat shit crazy!!

Funny really.

He claims to be a literal deity who was sent to Earth to spread a message while being admitted to several mental health facilities and people call him a genius.

He says he likes Trump and now he's a mentally ill Uncle Tom who nobody liked anyway.

Funny really.

Kanye is right but keep telling yourselves that every black person that doesn't stick to the liberal script is a nutter or an uncle tom. Watch the flood of hit pieces against the guy for having the gall to try and leave the Democrat plantation.

Nothing quite like assuming just because somebody is black we all have to think the same way and have identical politics, but it's those other people who are the racists right?

The white liberal differs from the white conservative only in one way: the liberal is more deceitful than the conservative. The liberal is more hypocritical than the conservative. Both want power, but the white liberal is the one who has perfected the art of posing as the Negro's friend and benefactor; and by winning the friendship, allegiance, and support of the Negro, the white liberal is able to use the Negro as a pawn or tool in this political "football game" that is constantly raging between the white liberals and white conservatives. - Malcolm X

Using that quote from Malcolm X's speech in relation to your point is disingenuous, and falls down in the very next paragraph where Malcolm X basically says white liberals are using "false promises of integration and civil rights" to control black people.

Which is where the time he's speaking really sticks out, it's 1963, before the Republicans fully adopt the southern strategy to mop up all the racist voters worried about the end of jim crow in 1965, before the democrats push through the civil rights act of 1964, voting rights act of 1965 and the civil rights act of 1968.

Malcolm X was speaking as someone who'd spent 20 years fighting for civil rights and gotten nowhere, he didn't trust the democrats to deliver on what they promised hence his stance on them in the speech was cynical and distrusting. The following 55 years however have shown pretty unequivocally that he was wrong on that issue, the 2 parties are not the same.

Out of interest, what exactly is it you think Kanye is right about?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.