Infinity War thread with SPOILERS

Wowsers... where to start.
Spoilers (just covering my arse)

Obviously some characters will not stay dead (spiderman, quill, black panther) but even so...

Captain marvel tease at the end had my whole theatre cheering. Was insane.

I thought about how this will go a lot since I saw it and these are my thoughts.

Any Man and the Wasp will enter the quantum realm in their film later this year which is set just before Infinity War.
A. They will be able to manipulate time to help scoop up the stones and create a gauntlet in a similar way a previous poster stated.
B. More of a stretch this. With the Fox deal going through supposedly this August, and having seen similar deals with Spiderman, if they could potentially use Antman to tap into the Multiverse and contact parallel Earth's and use their Superhero's to help defeat Thanos either via time or using our heroes from parallel Earth before they died.
Now wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity to introduce X-Men, Deadpool Fantastic Four etc and make the previous Fox films cannon in the MCU?

Either way, I just cannot wait for Captain Marvel and from the set pics I've seen for Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 I'll put the following in SPOILERS even if it is just my own thoughts.

On the set of Avengers 4 Chris Evans has been seen in his Battle of New York costume.
On the Captain Marvel set Brie Larson is seen stood on the street. Seeing as this film is supposedly set in the 90's, hence the upgraded pager used to call her, why isn't she known to the public? The world's first known superhero in the MCU was Iron man in the 2000's. Could interdimensional travel or time travel come into play with her as well?
[\SPOILER]

Wowsers... where to start.
Spoilers (just covering my arse)

Obviously some characters will not stay dead (spiderman, quill, black panther) but even so...

Captain marvel tease at the end had my whole theatre cheering. Was insane.
I watched it last night, I dunno why everyone was getting excited after the end credits, the black bloke with the eye patch died, yet he's the boss of those who have already died?

And why did some super heros die and others didn't?,

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

I watched it last night, I dunno why everyone was getting excited after the end credits, the black bloke with the eye patch died, yet he's the boss of those who have already died?

We all just hate Samuel L Jackson mate.

It's because when he dropped that pager device, it showed the symbol of another superhero who's getting her movie next year. Like the bat signal for batman

It's because when he dropped that pager device, it showed the symbol of another superhero who's getting her movie next year. Like the bat signal for batman
Cheers. Now I know that, I won't bother watching part 2. As if a woman could save the day over a man, what a load of shite.

Motherf-

Be funny if the end credits next year show him just saying
-ucker
Haha, there's a school of thought that I'd be in saying that avengers 4 shouldn't have an end credits teaser, but if they're going to do an end credits scene without any teasers that would be good.

It's a shame Captain Marvel and Avengers 4 have such close release dates, much like with Black Panther and Infinity War it'll either rush people into seeing the solo film (like me) or they won't bother and will miss a lot of references in the Avengers film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.