Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive thing from Liverpool winning the CL will be that it will kill the claims that somehow the PL is weak. It can't be a weak league if the Europan Champions finish fourth in it.
I see your point but I still want the dippers to get smashed in the final.

The only positive thing from Liverpool winning the CL will be that it will kill the claims that somehow the PL is weak. It can't be a weak league if the Europan Champions finish fourth in it. It will also really piss of the Rags who decided to support the Scousers against us and pile more pressure on Peg.

Just them getting to the final proves your point.

Just them getting to the final proves your point.

They’re the jammiest cnuts going. Spartak, Seville, Maribo, Porto, City and Roma. We’re the only decent team they’ve faced, and the way we play just happens to perfectly suit them. Plus the list of huge refereeing decisions that have gone their way in the process unfurls like the fucking Magna Carta. I hope Madrid absolutely batter them

They’re the jammiest cnuts going. Spartak, Seville, Maribo, Porto, City and Roma. We’re the only decent team they’ve faced, and the way we play just happens to perfectly suit them. Plus the list of huge refereeing decisions that have gone their way in the process unfurls like the fucking Magna Carta. I hope Madrid absolutely batter them
Ok it is the weakest premium league ever then.

Liverpool can beat any team on the day, but they can't do it over a season that's why they won't win the premier league anytime soon.

Ok it is the weakest premium league ever then.

I didn’t say that and I don’t agree that it is the weakest ever anymore than you do. We’re just miles better than everyone else is the reality. The reason Liverpool are in the CL final though is not because the PL is strong, rather just that they have enjoyed the most incredible luck with draws and officials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.