Your favourite programme when you were a kid?

I quite liked White Horses until I found out it was dubbed.
The Flaxton Boys, Sunday teatime.
Robinson Crusoe
Treasure Island
The Goodies

I quite liked White Horses until I found out it was dubbed.
The Flaxton Boys, Sunday teatime.
Robinson Crusoe
Treasure Island
The Goodies

It looks by that, we are about the same age. What about Flashing Blade ? Loved that Robinson Crusoe.

Six million dollar man
Snoopy
Robinson Crusoe
Flashing blade
Banana splits
It’s a knockout
Target
The professionals
Starsky and hutch

loved the theme tune to that.
To be honest that's about as much as I remember. I know it was my favourite of those pre swap shop Saturday morning programmes but if I saw it now the bad dubbing would probably make me cringe.
Another programme I loved was on Saturday evenings can't remember what it was called but remember it started with a disgraced US cavalry officer having his sword broken, mentioned this to others and no one else seems to remember it.

To be honest that's about as much as I remember. I know it was my favourite of those pre swap shop Saturday morning programmes but if I saw it now the bad dubbing would probably make me cringe.
Another programme I loved was on Saturday evenings can't remember what it was called but remember it started with a disgraced US cavalry officer having his sword broken, mentioned this to others and no one else seems to remember it.
Is that the one with chuck connors mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.