Match fixing confirmed (including in England)

Tackles are indeed subjective but if you're good enough you can overcome the bias. But when it comes to major decisions it is very diffivult to overcome bias as the Liverpool and United games to be shown.
Subjective means it based on opinion, rather than bias. There are numerous decisions every game where if you ask 5 people you'll get a split of different decisions and that wont change with the introduction of VAR.

You can blame the ref for those games if you want, but still is not evidence of an agenda, just incompetent officials. Personally I'd place more of the blame at Pep in the Liverpool away game and the players in the United game. Sometimes its possible to get beat without the only possible scenario being that the world is out to get you.

To keep the status quo at the top of football. The traditional big teams wanted to stay at the top so bullied their way into getting their people at the top of the sports governing bodies in order to help maintain that position.

It's worth literally billions of pounds to them, which is a pretty decent reason.

Last I checked we were 5th in terms of turnover, ahead of many 'traditional big teams' closing in on Bayern in 4th (I think we will overtake them before 2020). So if you were looking at it as of 5 years ago to now, then the "agenda" has failed its purpose. If you are looking at it presently and moving forwards, we would be part of it. Why is that agenda affecting us negatively?

To keep the status quo at the top of football. The traditional big teams wanted to stay at the top so bullied their way into getting their people at the top of the sports governing bodies in order to help maintain that position.

It's worth literally billions of pounds to them, which is a pretty decent reason.
Correct.
And therefore they perverted FFP into being a mechanism to protect the already rich clubs, and changed the seeding rules for the CL to weight historical results, and restrsopectively bent the already perverted FFP rules to stop City's spending, etc., etc.

Last I checked we were 5th in terms of turnover, ahead of many 'traditional big teams' closing in on Bayern in 4th (I think we will overtake them before 2020). So if you were looking at it as of 5 years ago to now, then the "agenda" has failed its purpose. If you are looking at it presently and moving forwards, we would be part of it. Why is that agenda affecting us negatively?
We are 5th despite their best efforts, they are gutted that they failed so continue to shift the goal posts. We may have snuck through and bumped one of the enshrined elite off the gravy train, but they've successfully protected themselves from other interlopers. So having failed with that attempt to keep us down, they have had to turn to other means, like the ridiculous new seeding system, changing the FFP rules to allow certain teams to ignore them, or more debatably, with referees. They will continue to come up with new ways to try and stop us, just because they sometimes fail it doesn't mean they aren't trying.

It isn't specifically us they are trying to stop, it's everyone like us.

The Kartell clubs actually failed to stop us and PSG joining their club, and they don't like it one bit. Why do you think they are working of FFP2, specifically designed to kill the idea of the CFG?
You are right though that because City managed to grow fast enough before being stopped by the FFP rules, we in a perverted way profit from FFP. The real loosers are clubs who would like to invest today but cannot. In reality everybody looses though, because football is a sport, sport requires competition, and the big financial inequalities kill the competition and makes everything very boring.

@BlueHammer85 is asking a good question about why the Hammers are subject to so many disadvantageous decisions. I don't know that either. Perhaps that table is just bullshit. The idea of games being fixed is not though. Just ask yourself why Mark Clattenburg disappeared during a season for example. Or what about the rumors about a certain much-loved goal keeper? There is too much of this shit for it to be purely coincidental if you ask me.

Correct.
And therefore they perverted FFP into being a mechanism to protect the already rich clubs, and changed the seeding rules for the CL to weight historical results, and restrsopectively bent the already perverted FFP rules to stop City's spending, etc., etc.

CL seedings aren't affected by more than the last 5 years.
CL cash distribution is what was changed.

Subjective means it based on opinion, rather than bias. There are numerous decisions every game where if you ask 5 people you'll get a split of different decisions and that wont change with the introduction of VAR.

You can blame the ref for those games if you want, but still is not evidence of an agenda, just incompetent officials. Personally I'd place more of the blame at Pep in the Liverpool away game and the players in the United game. Sometimes its possible to get beat without the only possible scenario being that the world is out to get you.

The fact that FFP was even thought of was to "Keep the muslims in their place", just as people whom's belief was Judaism were barred from many areas of life. The reason it won't stop us it that it was grafted out of spite rather than fairness.

The fact that FFP was even thought of was to "Keep the muslims in their place", just as people whom's belief was Judaism were barred from many areas of life. The reason it won't stop us it that it was grafted out of spite rather than fairness.
I've tried to respond to most points calmly and rationally but...
ee2be918aa92a5986355aa80f81a30be--live-rock-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.