Your favourite programme when you were a kid?

What a wonderful programme that was.
Theme (Prokofiev #1 Symphony Final Movement) the highlight.

I just googled that tune but I'm afraid it passed me by at the time, so didn't recognise it like some others. Might watch an episode on you tube and see how it stands up.

Rentaghost.
Why Don't You?
Battle of the Planets.
Look and Read.

vlcsnap2014082310h40m02s114.jpg

I just googled that tune but I'm afraid it passed me by at the time, so didn't recognise it like some others. Might watch an episode on you tube and see how it stands up.
In one of the series David Bradley (Billy Casper from Kes) played one of the lads.

Hong Kong Phooey
Chigley
Starsky and Hutch

but not The Incredible Hulk - that used to make me cry, especially the music at the end

Cloppa Castle (only ran for about 10 episodes but I still remember this some 40 years later)

Didn't have much of a choice when I were a lad. The best we could manage was a 9" TV screen showing black and white programmes only. BBC and ITV were the only channels.
Monday: Picture Book
Tuesday: Andy Pandy
Wednesday: Bill and Ben, the Flowerpot Men
Thursday: Rag, Tag and Bobtail
Friday: The Woodentops

That was it - Listen with Mother.

You lot were spoiled!

Didn't have much of a choice when I were a lad. The best we could manage was a 9" TV screen showing black and white programmes only. BBC and ITV were the only channels.
Monday: Picture Book
Tuesday: Andy Pandy
Wednesday: Bill and Ben, the Flowerpot Men
Thursday: Rag, Tag and Bobtail
Friday: The Woodentops

That was it - Listen with Mother.

You lot were spoiled!

9” telly? Luxury, bloody luxury. We dreamt of a 9”telly. The only way we knew what was going on was my sister would look in the neighbours window and tell us what was happening and my mother would make sketches in pencil which we were allowed to look at for five minutes before we went, down’t pit. You toff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.