Players who might improve us

From what pep said some fringe players could be of maybe danillo or zinchenko so rb could be a possibility
Even if Danilo leaves, we would still have Walker and Maffeo. Once we get another DM, Fernandinho could also cover RB.
If Zinchenko leaves, I hope Angelino replaces him. He`s club trained and wouldn`t occupy a foreign spot like Zinchenko next season, and he`s also quicker, a better crosser and marginally better defensively

30agobs.png

No one really saw Zinc covering at left back, but I will trust Pep to get who he really wants.

Not very likely but I think Bobby Reid from Bristol City would be an excellent addition. 25, English midfielder who's very comfortable as a centre-forward or out wide, available on a free transfer at the end of this season. He's quick, versatile and full of energy. He's scored 21 goals this season in a team that plays passing, pressing football.
So you think he'd improve us?

So you think he'd improve us?
Do I think he'd improve our starting 11? No. But in the sense that he could give numerous different key players rest throughout the season, and help us be less likely to be caught out by injuries, and add an additional goal threat from midfield, yes.

EDIT - He's NOT actually available on a free transfer as Bristol City have a one year extension option, however he could still be snapped up for a modest fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.