It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get lucky a couple of times, but when your opponents find ways of beating themselves time after time, it's not luck.

Fact is Real have won it 3 times - their players have no pressure to win it again, and a huge amount of experience. They truly believe that opponents will make mistakes because they've seen it over and over again, and then they just capitalise on them perfectly.

The more they do it, the more the opposition feels like they need to play the perfect game to beat them, and the more mistakes they make, in front of goal and when defending.

The difference between Real Madrid and everybody else they play is they are the only team with one touch passing as good as Barca. They don't set up to play one touch passing but when they are cornered they don't panic and they can always get out of it because their players have the finesse skill we lack because we are so casual with our passing.

Our one touch passing doesn't even come close which is why when a team like liverpool which presses us harder than we've encountered really flusters us. Our passing is uncomfortably slow because most of our opposition can't come close to us when our formation allows us to pass around players who aren't as organized or as prepared as our team, unless their press is exceptional.

Madrid is used to being pressed with their backs against the wall and have mastered the art of evasion, which we have not since we are so used to being in control.

The difference between Real Madrid and everybody else they play is they are the only team with one touch passing as good as Barca. They don't set up to play one touch passing but when they are cornered they don't panic and they can always get out of it because their players have the finesse skill we lack because we are so casual with our passing.

Our one touch passing doesn't even come close which is why when a team like liverpool which presses us harder than we've encountered really flusters us. Our passing is uncomfortably slow because most of our opposition can't come close to us when our formation allows us to pass around players who aren't as organized or as prepared as our team, unless their press is exceptional.

Madrid is used to being pressed with their backs against the wall and have mastered the art of evasion, which we have not since we are so used to being in control.

But can we learn? Can the art of evasion be taught?

I dont see us spending too much on transfers this summer, leave that to the other teams, we already have a team capable of winning even the CL so I think someone to replace Ferny (Or at least be backup to him next season. Maybe a striker too. Leave the spending to the other teams, am sick to death of this oil money shit and tbh we have spent the money we dont need to spend too much more.

I dont see us spending too much on transfers this summer, leave that to the other teams, we already have a team capable of winning even the CL so I think someone to replace Ferny (Or at least be backup to him next season. Maybe a striker too. Leave the spending to the other teams, am sick to death of this oil money shit and tbh we have spent the money we dont need to spend too much more.

No matter what we do it will always be classed as oil money. My colleagues were saying we had an okay season after all the hype of a quad. Said we had a phenomenal season and the best the leagues seen in along time. Swiftly countered by “yeah but it’s all oil money.” “If sheikh woulda bought Brighton it’s be Brighton doing it” . I don’t care anymore, we tore the league a new arse hole :)

am sick to death of this oil money shit and tbh we have spent the money we dont need to spend too much more.

I don't think the club is ashamed of the source of its money so there's no reason to stop spending just so people don't make oil money jibes.

---------------------------Ederson-------------------------
----------------------------Bravo---------------------------
----------------------------Muric---------------------------
Walker-------Kompany-------Otamendi--------Mendy
Danilo--------Stones--------------Laporte--------Delph
--------------------------Jorginho-------------------------
------------------------Fernandinho-----------------------
----------De Bruyne-----------------Silva----------------
----------Gundogan------------------Foden---------------
Sterling-----------------------------------------------Sané
Bernardo---------------------------------------------Bailey
----------------------------Aguero--------------------------
-----------------------------Jesus---------------------------

What's not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.