Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT but.... with regards Fantays Fotball, does anyone hink Danilo or Laporte will ge to play both upcoming games?

Is Stones fit? Is Walker fit? Vinny will not play both of the next two games, might not start either. Otamendi and Walker don't need game time to secure a WC spot. None of the players who are assured of a WC spot will play if they have a niggle. I expect Laporte will play both, not so sure about Danilo.

Is Stones fit? Is Walker fit? Vinny will not play both of the next two games, might not start either. Otamendi and Walker don't need game time to secure a WC spot. None of the players who are assured of a WC spot will play if they have a niggle. I expect Laporte will play both, not so sure about Danilo.
I don't think Pep is thinking about the World Cup. His responsibility is to MCFC

Thank you Pep

I hope Jesus starts both games, i made him my triple captain in fantasy premier league :P. Still got a feeling that he will come on from the bench in one of those games.

You have no way of knowing that one way or another, but I doubt Guardiola gives two fecks about the world cup. He has stated what his objectives are; records

I don't think Pep is thinking about the World Cup. His responsibility is to MCFC

I'm sure he knows that picking those players who are fighting for a WC place, resting those who are certain of theirs and could do with a rest, is very good way of making sure that he gets the maximum out of the team in these remaining games. And he also probably believes that by doing so those players will repay him next season.

Given how Huddersfield played at home, I wonder if we'll even need Fernandinho in this game. Could play Gundogan there instead.

I'm sure he knows that picking those players who are fighting for a WC place, resting those who are certain of theirs and could do with a rest, is very good way of making sure that he gets the maximum out of the team in these remaining games. And he also probably believes that by doing so those players will repay him next season.

I bet he wants 100 points too though.

I bet he wants 100 points too though.

Absolutely. And he probably thinks that, by taking his players' WC ambitions into consideration, he is more likely to get them.

Most managers will be using the WC as a motivational tool. Even Mourinho has admitted that its affecting his team selection.

manc.it/2wkUiT1 #mancity
PEP: What we have to think about is winning another game when that happens we will break huge records. But the target is to play good. We are here for 10 months fighting every week to do this

PEP: I think CFA facilities are the best in the world. We have everything. The English people here have accepted us who we are so thanks to them. It’s nice to work in a place where you feel comfortable. That’s important

PEP: When you are champions you have more courage. The title belongs to us. Next season we start on zero but the signs are good. We want to improve, next season. We start again. But it’s a good sign

PEP: @YayaToure is not going to stay next season. The Brighton game, we will focus on winning and Yaya. We are going to try and win the game for him. Yaya came here at the start of the journey. Where we are now is because of what he has done. He was a key player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.