Local Elections

Where have I insulted you? I’m asking you questions based on what you’ve posted yourself.

The downsides are that the ID cards don’t work properly, as happened last night. Just as the ridiculous app for EU migrants that doesn’t work on the most popular phone in the world is an embarrassing fuck up by the government.

The Tory party aren’t doing it though as some way of tricking Labour voters out of voting, it’s just an admin fuck up that has affected voters of all parties. Did the councils actually change hands?

The thing is I’ll happily admit every Tory Fuck up, they aren’t the perfect party for my beliefs, just the closest to it.

You lot on the other hand are like a cult and the dear leader cannot put a foot wrong.

If you can't see the insults that's your affair.

Voter ID is not administratively wrong it is politically and morally wrong.

I firmly believe Jeremy Corbyn will never be PM.

Certainly not the disaster for Labour that the media is seeking to paint. The UKIP vote collapse has clearly enormously benefitted the Tories, and yet their share of councillors has remained virtually unchanged. Labour meanwhile has gained councillors having started from an already strong position.

Certainly not the disaster for Labour that the media is seeking to paint. The UKIP vote collapse has clearly enormously benefitted the Tories, and yet their share of councillors has remained virtually unchanged. Labour meanwhile has gained councillors having started from an already strong position.

The Tory 'Hostile Environment' policies have certainly resonated well with the UKIP voters. Was last night the moment that UKIP took over the Conservative Party?

Not sure there is much of anything to draw from the results. Labour disappointed they didn’t do better and Tories relieved they didn’t do as badly which in part may be due to them absorbing the UKIP vote. Lib Dems will be pleased.

Divided Britain with the party in Govt seemingly boxed in by its own divisions continues.

The Tory 'Hostile Environment' policies have certainly resonated well with the UKIP voters. Was last night the moment that UKIP took over the Conservative Party?

They seem to have mostly returned from whence they came. Most of them were on the right of the Tory party. They always were Tories. Overall not a good night for the Conservatives. Not as bad as they were expecting, but they set expectations deliberately low in order to be able to claim some kind of “victory”.

latest extrapolation to a GE would mean a hung parliament again based on last nights results Labour gain 3 seats Tories lose a further 11 down to 305 - keep up the good works Mrs May

They seem to have mostly returned from whence they came. Most of them were on the right of the Tory party. They always were Tories. Overall not a good night for the Conservatives. Not as bad as they were expecting, but they set expectations deliberately low in order to be able to claim some kind of “victory”.

Or some of them switched from Labour to Ukip to Tory.

Not a disaster for the Labour Party but not the kind of result that bodes well in the general election.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.