Attending a City Champions League Final?

Madrid will be dead easy next year, can even drive there if it came to it. Plus theres loads of ways to Madrid and loads of accommodation in surrounding areas. The issue will be getting a match ticket. Kiev is a nightmare this year because so few airlines and airports go direct.

Lisbon or Istanbul the year after.

Football is the only thing that I am superstitious about. I would see booking the trip before we have qualified for the final as making it almost certain that we wouldn't.

I'd booked hotels for Kiev, Tallinn (Supercup), and Abu Dhabi (World Club Cup). Cancelled when we got knocked out.

Flights are essentially a game of chicken and I've only booked them the year we got to the semis and the final was in Milan. Lost out on £40 but could have gone to Lake Garda or something for a couple of days instead.

Flights to Kiev were never going to be both cheap and easy - you would have to compromise on one of those things. I thought Thomas Cook or Spike might have been the way to do it but my Scouse colleague says Thomas Cook are charging them £759 for a day trip which is pretty scandalous. Still quite bitter about the quarters though so fuck 'em.

Already booked for Madrid next year. As other have said it will be easy to get there if we have to.

Think it would be easier than you think to get a ticket through City for a final. 16k tickets would go quite far down our loyalty points list and that assumes everyone would go - some wouldn't be able to.

I'd booked hotels for Kiev, Tallinn (Supercup), and Abu Dhabi (World Club Cup). Cancelled when we got knocked out.

Flights are essentially a game of chicken and I've only booked the the year we got to the semis and the final was in Milan. Lost out on £40 but could have gone to Lake Garda or something for a couple of days instead.

Flights to Kiev were never going to be both cheap and easy - you would have to compromise on one of those things. I thought Thomas Cook or Spike might have been the way to do it but my Scouse colleague says Thomas Cook are charging them £759 for a day trip which is pretty scandalous. Still quite bitter about the quarters though so fuck 'em.

Already booked for Madrid next year. As other have said it will be easy to get there if we have to.

Think it would be easier than you think to get a ticket through City for a final. 16k tickets would go quite far down our loyalty points list and that assumes everyone would go - some wouldn't be able to.
Looking on another thread, someone suggested that out of 63k tickets only 10k have gone to normal Liverpool fans (I am aware that is possibly the biggest oxymoron of all time).

Flights are essentially a game of chicken and I've only booked the the year we got to the semis and the final was in Milan. Lost out on £40 but could have gone to Lake Garda or something for a couple of days instead.

Just not sure how big a hole the Corporate group would make into that 16k allocation. Haven't they changed the rules for Superbia membership where its no longer based upon achieving a set points total - but by "Invitation" from the Club - So all Corporate members and Our Wide Range of Partners Qualify!!

Of the scousers 16.5K allocation - 10.5K going to normal fans. From the micky website:

The breakdown of LFC’s ticket allocation is:
General supporter allocation - 63 per cent
Contractual supporter allocation; to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders - 25 per cent
Match day officials/first team players/former players/media - 11 per cent
Commercial partners – contractual obligations - 1 per cent

Yes and £759 Thomas Cook day trip which is sold out. Thought it was about £299 with us for Shaktar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.