Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

ffs - just tried again to renew online. - tried yesterday but it would not accept my card because the records show expired April 2017.
I added my current card but still could not renew. Ring this 0345 no.............etc.?
Phoned today - spoke to a girl who tried to put me through - I came through on her button 3 - which is disabled - so many options - 1-6 - then get an awful rendition of Blue Moon.
I am intelligent enough to press the right buttons - gave up after 15 mins.
They do not make it easy.
Maybe I will try again on Tuesday - as maybe Friday and Mondays are their busiest days.
At the beginning they say - stay on the line to give us your feedback ??? - b*ll*cks....
Same here. Phoned them twice today. on hold listening to that shite Bluemoon version for over 20 minutes each time. Gave up both times

Just renewed season card, however there was no where showing the cup schemes as i want to stay on all three, will this be done automatically or have i missed something ? sure last season it went to a link that gave you the choices

Just renewed season card, however there was no where showing the cup schemes as i want to stay on all three, will this be done automatically or have i missed something ? sure last season it went to a link that gave you the choices

Cup scheme registration opens 21 June, apparently to coincide with a new ticketing website.

This is an extract from the email I got from them;

"CUP SCHEMES
Registration for Cup Schemes will open at 9am on Thursday 21 June in line with the introduction of a new ticketing website for the 2018/19 season.

All supporters must re-join all preferred Cup Schemes for the 2018/19 season regardless of the Direct Debit Auto renewal and will receive an additional communication from the Club containing information on how to register in advance of this date."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.