Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace away April 2014. Watched slippy G cock it up at Anfield, from under the stand at Selhurst Park, to give us a chance.

Felt absolutely euphoric, then realized we still had to beat Palace.

No problem...

... Yaya delivered that day as he did on so many occasions. Our most effective player of the last decade.

A man mountain. He has done things like no other. A legend in blue. Thanks Yaya, a rock on which our legacy is being built....

Palace away April 2014. Watched slippy G cock it up at Anfield, from under the stand at Selhurst Park, to give us a chance.

Felt absolutely euphoric, then realized we still had to beat Palace.

No problem...

... Yaya delivered that day as he did on so many occasions. Our most effective player of the last decade.

Wasn't it Palace after they lost to Chelski and Villa after they drew with Palace?

Edit: your post and my point can coexist, apologies.

CNavYHjWsAAB978.jpg

A lot of pundits thought we were mad buying a 'DM' with his price tag and wages, think the first time we saw the Yaya we love, and the pundits realised he was so much more than a DM, was against Fulham away when we ripped them apart 4-0 IIRC.

As others have said, a legend for me despite the off-field antics, and looking forward to giving him the send off he deserves next Wednesday.

Incredible team performance in that game against Fulham, one of our best performances under Mancini.

maxresdefault.jpg

No other thing I've seen at City gets the fans off the seats quite like one of Yaya's iconic rampaging runs other than maybe a fox on the roof.

And I've never seen a player in world football who can regularly beat a goalkeeper from 30 yards with his instep. Legend.

6th May 2012 - St James' Park against Newcastle. Those two goals in a huge game for us will never be forgotten. Thank you, Yaya, just thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.