Steve Gerrard (new Rangers manager)

How has he got this job? Who or what does he know?
I'd normally agree with this, except Rangers are a joke of a club so probably about right for a first time manager. They might have a big name, but they're a small club now in a tiny league. Also, as presumably has been pointed out repeatedly in this thread, if you need someone to stop Brendan Rodgers winning the league then Stevie G is your man

I'd normally agree with this, except Rangers are a joke of a club so probably about right for a first time manager. They might have a big name, but they're a small club now in a tiny league. Also, as presumably has been pointed out repeatedly in this thread, if you need someone to stop Brendan Rodgers winning the league then Stevie G is your man
Well when you put it like that.

Wish I’d tidied up my cv now

Agree with the Ronaldo comment, never want the thieving fucking dippers to win anything. As for the Starfish, I couldn't give a fuck what happens because I just don't take jock football seriously. Women's football is better than that Scottish dross.
Here’s me thinking that this was the “Steve Gerrard - new Rangers manager” thread.

I would but we all know that’s not going to happen.
Don't write it off, he's a quality manager against two jokers and Hibs don't have a bad squad, probably able to get some top loanees from us as well. Hibs were admirably close this season considering Celtic took their two brightest stars in January.

Don't write it off, he's a quality manager against two jokers and Hibs don't have a bad squad, probably able to get some top loanees from us as well. Hibs were admirably close this season considering Celtic took their two brightest stars in January.
I’d dearly love it but for now, I’d settle for Rangers stopping those smug fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.