Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Thanks. I started to panic reading through the last page of messages. Will look forward to getting turned away now first home match when the system fails.

From the post a few back it suggests you DO have to renew this time round for cup schemes:

"CUP SCHEMES
Registration for Cup Schemes will open at 9am on Thursday 21 June in line with the introduction of a new ticketing website for the 2018/19 season.

All supporters must re-join all preferred Cup Schemes for the 2018/19 season regardless of the Direct Debit Auto renewal and will receive an additional communication from the Club containing information on how to register in advance of this date."

Cup scheme registration opens 21 June, apparently to coincide with a new ticketing website.
Slightly off topic, hopefully the new ticket site won't need flash to choose seats and I can book from my i phone or pad and not need to wait until I can get to a p.c

ffs - just tried again to renew online. - tried yesterday but it would not accept my card because the records show expired April 2017.
I added my current card but still could not renew. Ring this 0345 no.............etc.?
Phoned today - spoke to a girl who tried to put me through - I came through on her button 3 - which is disabled - so many options - 1-6 - then get an awful rendition of Blue Moon.
I am intelligent enough to press the right buttons - gave up after 15 mins.
They do not make it easy.
Maybe I will try again on Tuesday - as maybe Friday and Mondays are their busiest days.
At the beginning they say - stay on the line to give us your feedback ??? - b*ll*cks....

Had no issues, staff great, set up the DD and I'm with TSB! Went thatr well my seat is probably somewhere between Pep and Brian Kidd

From the post a few back it suggests you DO have to renew this time round for cup schemes:

"CUP SCHEMES
Registration for Cup Schemes will open at 9am on Thursday 21 June in line with the introduction of a new ticketing website for the 2018/19 season.

All supporters must re-join all preferred Cup Schemes for the 2018/19 season regardless of the Direct Debit Auto renewal and will receive an additional communication from the Club containing information on how to register in advance of this date."

Cheers. Gives me something to ponder over the summer.

Does anyone know the over 65 ticket policy if you are turning it in a season?

Me dads 65 on Aug 6th and they have sent him the renewal pack with full adult price cheeky twats.

Does anyone know the over 65 ticket policy if you are turning it in a season?

Me dads 65 on Aug 6th and they have sent him the renewal pack with full adult price cheeky twats.

I'm pretty sure they told me it's what your age is when you renew but if you attend any cup games you will get the concession.

For me personally as an over 65 I've continued paying as an adult because I only make a few games a season so other family members who use my SC in my absence don't have to upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.